A Modern Tale of the Princess and Her Peasant - Part Two - Girlfriends

On Friday night.

The door to Azula's car opened once again while the princess watched the girl excitedly hop into her car.

While the radio played in the car.

Elle smiled brightly back at her with her golden hair in the same lovely style.

As Azula's lips curved into a pleased smirk.

"Hey there, peasant." Azula greeted with just a twinge of fondness in her hardened voice while seductively ran a hand through her dark hair.

She enjoyed how the girl smiled shyly back at her.

"Hey there, Princess. I.... I missed you." Elle admitted in a bashful voice as she felt her heart flutter under the young woman's powerful stare.

And then she worked up the courage to reach out her hand to place it upon the older girl's own.

As she listened to the car start up.

"Come on, Elle. Let's go get something to eat." Azula remarked with a confident smirk on her lips as she put her foot on the pedal while Elle smiled as she nodded her head.

She began to drive with the girl's hand still linked with her own.

And once again she found that she couldn't resist holding hands with the girl.

And with that the two girls drove off to the restaurant.

As the princess allowed the younger girl to hold her hand throughout the entire course of the drive.

Later on, at the restaurant.

Elle gazed around her in astonishment as she found herself being led into a high-class restaurant that she couldn't even begin to afford dining at.

While Azula strode nonchalantly with her cold eyes sweeping about as she ushered the girl forward.

Just before the princess came to a stop before a stand with her muscular arms folded over her breasts while she watched an attendant spring to his feet.

"My date, and I have a reservation for two." Azula stated in a stern voice while Elle listened in a moved silence beside her.

"We'll take you two there right away, Princess!" The attendant greeted as he began to lead the two girls along the way.

And not even minutes later Elle stood stunned as she walked alone with Azula on the upper floor of the extravagant restaurant to their table.

There was even a dance floor that they had all to themselves!

Only for the tall young woman to begin to sway her hips once more while she found herself unable to gaze away from the princess's flawless clothed ass cheeks.

Just as she turned away with a flush on her cheeks when the princess smirked at her from over her arrogant shoulder.

"Do you like what you see, dear?" Azula purred in a tantalizing voice while the smaller girl quivered adorably behind her.

"S-say what now?" Elle sputtered in a lovable voice while she shivered pleasantly under the princess's smirking gaze.

Only for the woman to reach out to teasingly brush her fingertips against her trembling cheek while the princess smiled down at her.

Just as the sound of a loud growling sound to rumble into Elle's ears.

While both girls' eyes drifted down to Azula's complaining belly as the woman still smirked down at her.

"I'll take that as a yes. Sit down. Let's order dinner." Azula commanded in a voice of effortless control while Elle numbly nodded her spellbound head.

And soon enough both girls took a seat beside each other.