The Castle of the Zanoda Clan

Joza was a somewhat heavy-set man.

As the head of the Zanoda clan, he wore the usual rich red and black robes befitting of Fire Nation nobility.

He had curly graying hair that was considered long for a man, that hung down to his neck with his hair tied at the top in the traditional Fire Nation knot.

And he also had a thick beard and mustache.

He now kowtowed on his castle floor while his golden eyes stared up at the woman seated upon his throne in apprehension.

As blue fire lit the walls of the Zanoda clan throne room.

And the air had even begun to take on a terrifying chill that served as a stark contrast to the heat from the intense flames.

While utterly tyrannical amber golden eyes now glared back down at the cowering Governor Zanoda from far above.

The imposing princess now sat with her arms resting on the sides of the throne.

The serving girl bowed on the floor before her mistress's boots with her head bent in a show of unrivaled reverence.

As the two noblewomen stood off to the sides of the throne while they gazed back at the rightfully frightened man.

And the chancellor watched from the corner of the room with a malicious gleam in his eyes taking great delight in the other man's humiliation.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Azula inquired with menace lacing her livid voice while her imperious amber golden eyes stared hard down at the older man's slightly sweating face.

"Forgive me, Princess! But...I nearly had the situation under control!" Joza protested with poorly hidden indignation in his voice.

The princess's amber golden eyes narrowed into incensed slits as she glared down at the nobleman.

And not a moment later blue fire sparked to life throughout the chamber while the governor shrunk back under the princess's glare.

Ty Lee and Mai just shook their heads over the man's poorly chosen response.

"Nearly under control? Upon my arrival I was greeted with a miniature insurrection! My own people tried to attack me! Is that what you call under control!" Azula boomed in a terrifyingly wrathful voice while she glared harshly down into the governor's embarrassed eyes.

She sat seething in her cushioned seat with her fists clenching in her royal fury.

As Elle chewed on her lip as she peered up at her mistress's beautifully furious face.

Just before she reached out to gently touch her princess's robed leg while she started to massage the older woman's pant covered shin.

The princess discreetly glanced down out of the corner of her callous amber golden eye as she watched her pet affectionately rub her leg.

And then she let out a foul tempered growl as she sunk back on her throne while she returned her displeased glare to the man below.

As the servant girl continued to lovingly massage her mistress's robed leg as the much taller woman sat glowering above her.

"No! It is not! And for that I offer you my apologies once more, Princess. But I would like to remind you that the Zanoda clan is only in possession of a small force of soldiers as most soldiers are currently stationed in the Earth Kingdom by the order the Fire Lord." Joza stated in an insistent voice while the imposing princess glared coldly down at him.

The others watched from the sidelines as the princess continued to chew the man out.

"If you are so incompetent that you cannot govern several of our most rural outlying islands...then I can't help but question if you should even be a regional governor at all." Azula spoke in a smoothly authoritative voice as she reclined with her amber golden eyes still glaring down at the man's protesting face.