The Ultimate Firebending Duo!

The sound of snow collapsing underground resonated into the air while large chunks of concrete fell down from above.

Just as Azula sat up with her backside in the snow while she glared up with ruthlessly annoyed amber golden eyes.

And then soon after that Zoi pulled herself up alongside her while the noblewoman shook the snow from her damp hair.

"Damn that stupid brat and her irritating bombs!" Azula snarled in an intensely aggravated voice while she glared up with irate amber golden eyes.

She grasped at a firm wall of snow as she lifted herself up onto her booted feet.

As she tried to ignore her body's impulse to shiver from the frigid chill that was overtaking the air.

"I really hate to admit it...but when he said that he had a firebender at his disposal. I never expected her to be this strong." Zoi stated in a calm voice with her visible breath starting to appear before her face while she stood up alongside her scowling princess.

They listened to Katsu happily shout out her 'victory' in the distance.

"I swear I am going to kill that girl." Azula hissed as she brushed snow from her angered face while her captain stepped up beside her.

"If we were in the Fire Nation...we could fight this girl all day without worry of succumbing to the cold. But here...in this colder climate.... we run the risk of freezing to death as soon as those fires go out." Zoi remarked in a grave voice with her serious golden eyes gazing up at the snow looming above them.

The smoke from the fires burning above permeated the cold air as the princess's lips pursed into a prideful glower.

"I don't need you to tell me that, Zoi." Azula grunted in a harsh voice with her fists at her hips while she glared up at the snowy ceiling.

And she once again found herself inwardly cursing her girlfriend's sentimental nature.

Throughout the battle she has had multiple chances to kill the girl.

It would have been all too easy to kill such a transparent opponent with one bolt of her lightning.

But then Katsu would have died.

And she knew that she would never hear the end of it from her serving girl if that were the case.

The princess could only let out a low growl as she stomped forward in the snow while she clenched her fists at her side.

And yet somehow...as much as it annoyed her having to abide by such a soft-hearted peasant's whims.

Strangely enough she wouldn't have it any other way.

"We'll have to take her down hard in one decisive strike." Zoi spoke with a knowing look in her hardened eyes while Azula turned to regard her coldly.

"We? What makes you think that I need your help to defeat this moron." Azula demanded in an abrasive voice with her strict eyes gazing back into the noblewoman's equally golden gaze.

"I didn't say that you did. Look, Princess...normally I am not much for teamwork. But as much as I would rather finish this battle on my own...considering the circumstances. It probably is for the best that we do this together." Zoi explained in a composed voice with her stoic eyes gazing back into her princess's moody amber golden eyes.

"Is that it? Or could it be that you are just trying to make excuses for yourself?" Azula shot back in a haughty voice with her arrogant amber golden eyes gazing back at scoffing face.

"If I didn't know any better, Princess, I would say that you are afraid that I am going to show you up." Zoi taunted in return with a small smirk forming upon her lips while Azula her amber golden eyes in response.