The Lull

Later that evening.

Many tents were set up in the background of a scenic forested area that was about a day's ride from the royal barge.

Several members of Team Azula were seated on logs as they prepared to make dinner.

Azula herself stood in her royal tent removing the armor from her tired body as she began to change into a fresh pair of clothes.

Only to turn her head with a playful smile on her lips when her handmaid peeked her head through the flap of their tent.

"Azula-sama? You called me...eep!" Elle squeaked as her face turned red while she blushed under her mistress's entrancing stare.

She began to twiddle her thumbs as she fought to remove her eyes from the older woman's perfectly shaped panty covered ass that was pointing in her direction.

Only for the half naked princess to roll her amber golden eyes as she pulled her red pants up over her ass.

"Oh, just come in peasant." Azula called out with a haughty smile on her lips as she turned to watch the blushing girl make her way into her tent.

She observed in sadistic amusement through the corner of her eye as the girl timidly made her way over.

"I-is there something that you needed, Azula-sama?" Elle pondered in a bashful voice just as the woman came to a stop standing over her.

Her cheeks turned an even darker shade of crimson when she saw her princess's bra covered breasts now hovering over her head.

As she averted her amber eyes from the older girl's dominating amber golden gaze.

"Yes, you." Azula remarked in a silken voice with a charming smirk on her red lips while she gazed down at her little girlfriend's adorably overwhelmed face.

"M-me?" Elle stammered with a nervous gulp while the princess loomed over her.

"No, my other girlfriend...you silly girl. Still...to answer your question I have need of you." Azula snorted with another roll of her amber golden eyes while reached out to brush her fingernails against her little girlfriend's smiling face.

"What...what can I do I for you, Princess?" Elle pondered in a soft-spoken voice as she gazed up into stern amber golden eyes while the woman's long fingers trailed against her cheek.

Just before a proud scowl formed on the princess's lips as she gazed down into the younger girl's lovable amber eyes.

"I just wanted to ask you...how you are holding up after everything that you recently went through." Azula growled out in a moody voice as she turned to scowl off at the wall of her tent.

Elle smiled gratefully up at the princess with a moved expression in her gentle eyes.

"Thanks to Her Highness, my flow still shines brightly." Elle assured with a jubilant smile on her lips while her mistress's callous amber golden eyes turned to glance back down at her.

She felt her heart begin to race wonderfully under the woman's possessive gaze just as she felt a strong yet careful hand cup her chin.

As she began to fiddle with the sleeves of her robes as she peered shyly back up at the older woman's stony face.

Only for her amber eyes to widen in love-struck anticipation when she found herself pulled up into the princess's mighty arms.

She let out a quiet gasp when she saw Azula bending down over her to gaze powerfully down into her starstruck eyes.

As she felt elegant fingernails comb the hair from her wide eyes as a deep blush began to overtake her youthful cheeks.

And not a moment later she felt the breath leave her body when the older girl's lips firmly connected with her speechless forehead.