The Two Artists

The three highborn women had finally made it to the top of the caldera pathway.

And all three of them were now in an even fouler mood after the diversion that the puppeteer had pulled with the Water Tribe slave girl over the cliffs.

Azula now plopped her bottom down on a rock as if it was her throne with her arms angrily crossed over her armored chest as she gracefully crossed her legs.

Only to turn to watch through the corner of her merciless amber golden eyes as her serving girl rushed over to her side.

Before she glanced down with a flicker of a pleased gleam in her strict eyes when the girl knelt down in a faithful bow before her with an arm held out over her chest.

She gazed down at her handmaid with a ruling gaze in her controlling eyes.

As Zoi leaned against a rock wall with her angered eyes still glaring onward.

Ty Lee sat down with her brown-gray eyes now gazing fearfully back at their enemy.

As Silah now smiled back at them before she sat down on a rock with her warrior king puppet standing like a sentinel some distance away from her.

"Princess...I await your command." Elle stated in a voice of endless devotion as she bowed with her head bent in respect to her dominant girlfriend while her princess stared down at her in approval.

'That's my girl. When everyone else defies me, you submit.' Azula thought with her authoritative amber golden eyes stared down at her submissive beloved.

She surveyed her kneeling girlfriend with a satisfied expression in her domineering eyes.

As the two noblewomen took their adopted sister's worshipful behavior in stride with their eyes still staring in distrust back at the puppeteer's ageless face as the woman relaxed on her rock.

Only for the sound of Silah chuckling to flow into Azula's ears as the princess turned to stare ruthlessly back at her.

Before the mighty woman turned her reigning stare back down to her pretty kneeling girlfriend as she found herself taking delight in the girl's adorable submission.

She scowled as she regally swept a lock of hair from her cold eyes as she possessively gazed down at the girl from above.

And as always.

Her handmaid's devotion to serve was the only thing keeping her from destroying everything in her sight!

Perhaps, today even more so than any other day to come before!

"I shall allow this exchange, servant...but I will be watching for every moment." Azula stated in a supremely controlling voice as she angrily tapped her fingers along her toned bicep while she stared imperiously down at her cutely kneeling pet.

The hunter stared back at the strange couple with evident entertainment in her eyes as she watched from her rock.

"Yes, Mistress. I wouldn't have it any other way!" Elle chirped in a loyal voice as she smiled with her head still bowed in reverence while the older girl reclined gracefully above her.

The princess stared icily back at the puppeteer's ever smirking face with her eyes burning with the flames of war.

And then she pointed a greedy finger down at the girl kneeling before her while she scowled back at the amused woman.

"I warn you, Silah. This one belongs to me. I am her mistress, and I own her. I suggest you remember that." Azula stated in a voice of effortless menace that rivaled that of Silah's own while she glared dangerously back into humored dark green eyes.