Bounty Hunters, Comrades and Alliances

The team had finally returned to the royal sloop.

And the soldiers were now rushing about as they prepared for their departure to set sail for their return to the Capital.

Azula now stood on the upper-level deck before her stationary palanquin.

As her still foul tempered amber golden eyes glared down while she oversaw her soldiers making their preparations for their voyage home.

Just as she turned to glance over her shoulder when she saw her little girlfriend rushing up behind her with a scroll in hand.

She found herself unable to resist allowing her scowling lips to curve into the barest hint of pleased smile when she watched her serving girl quickly bounced into a respectful bow.

"Mistress! I brought you the scroll that you asked for!" Elle cried out in a lovably loyal voice as she bowed at the waist with her hand extended to her princess.

She proudly bent her head in a display of reverence as the princess accepted the scroll from her hand.

While the older woman stared down at her with strict amber golden eyes that gleamed in approval for her and her alone.

As a shy smile pulled onto her lips as she remained bent over in her bow.

The mighty princess gazed down with her lipstick painted lips curving into a gratified grin.

Just as Elle let out an adorable giggle when the older woman lowered her hand down to pat her upon the head.

As Ty Lee and Mai were now striding up behind their two friends.

"Well done, Elle." Azula remarked in a smoothly regal voice with her hand withdrawing from her blushing serving girl's blonde hair.

"O-oh, my queen." Elle stammered in a love-struck voice with a hand on her reddened cheek while the older woman stood smirking over her.

Ty Lee gazed back at the two with a bright grin on her lips from where she walked beside her fellow noblewoman.

Mai stared on with bored tawny eyes as she came to a stop behind her leader.

As the princess idly glanced back at her childhood friends with her usual stony amber golden gaze.

Just before the four turned around to all gaze behind them to see the captain making her way up the steps.

Zoi now strode up the ramp with a brooding expression in her deeply aggravated eyes.

As the others gazed back at her with concerned looks in their eyes.

The princess stared back at her strongest soldier's frowning face with a hardened amber golden gaze.

"I take it that you are finished giving your condolences." Azula commented in a stern voice with her serving girl standing faithfully beside her.

Her amber golden eyes still expressed her bewilderment over the other woman's decision to visit the mother of the slain soldier.

"Yes, Princess. I am ready to depart for our return to the Capital." Zoi responded in a stoic voice as she gazed back at her leader's stony face.

"A-are you alright, oneesan?" Elle pondered in a gentle voice as she bit her lip as she peered worriedly back at the captain from where she stood by her mistress.

The captain turned to glance down at her with a slight smile returning to her lips once more.

As the two other noblewomen gazed fondly back at their little sister's innocent face.