The Dark Sage and the Component

The three aristocrats were now staring back at their young friend in utter disbelief while the girl continued to waltz towards Silah without a care in the world!

As the agents of the Dai Li stared down at the girl from their positions with bewilderment showing in even their stoic gazes.

They knew very little about the peculiar foreign girl.

All they knew was that their powerful princess had taken a strange liking to her.

And they remembered watching the princess brutally kill the rebel commander for attempting to assassinate the girl when they were stranded on Shantu Island.

That and that the girl somehow possessed the power to defeat the Avatar Cycle in her blood.

Raolan stared down with a rare expression of genuine bafflement in his green eyes as he observed the girl walk with no defensive posture whatsoever about her!

And the soldiers of the Royal Procession that were crowding around outside the palace walls as they too gazed back at the nonchalant girl in confusion.

Silah stared over her shoulder with chilling dark green eyes as she watched the girl saunter towards her.

"Foolish, peasant. Stay away from her." Azula barked in a severely strict voice with her callous amber golden eyes glaring at her young girlfriend's waltzing back.

Only to find herself staring on in annoyance and even something akin to a sliver of concern when the girl continued to approach the woman.

"What...is Elle doing?" Zoi asked in a similarly puzzled voice as she glared daggers at Silah's porcelain face while the woman gazed intently at her adopted sister.

She watched with focused golden eyes as she took note of the way the artist's face almost seemed to glisten unnaturally in the sunlight.

Almost as if...her face was too perfect.

"Did I just hear you right? You want...to speak with me?" Silah questioned in a detached voice with her dark green eyes gazing in mild interest at the girl's smiling face.

"Yeah! You must be, Silah, the dark sage." Elle greeted in a seemingly carefree voice as she walked with her hands holding onto the straps of her backpack.

The three Fire Nation women still gazed on with their eyes agape in utter bewilderment as they never once took their eyes off the monstrous woman.

"I am and you're...the Component." Silah replied in a cold-blooded voice with her eyes observing the girl walk towards her.

Her dark green eyes scanned the girl as she tried to ascertain if the girl was truly as simple minded as she appeared.

Or...

If it was all an act.

"I am many things! My name is Elle Turner! I am the daughter of Lana and Elias Turner; I am a follower of love, and peace! I am the personal royal servant to Princess Azula! I am the royal cherry picker extraordinaire, expert royal sandwich maker and I even brew up a fierce cup of tea!" Elle exclaimed in an innocently prideful voice as she puffed out her chest while she walked towards the taken aback woman.

Her three friends stared on with still puzzled looks in their eyes as they attempted to gauge their young friend's actions.

Azula rolled her amber golden eyes as she held a hand over her irate face.

'Naïve girl! Don't tell her that you're a pacifist!' Azula thought with her infuriated amber golden eyes still glaring back at the puppeteer's confused face.