A Day at the Beach

The two noblewomen gazed at their leader with deadpan eyes while the controlling woman waited for their young friend to change into her chosen bathing suit.

"Please tell me that you didn't give her something perverted, Azula..." Ty Lee trailed off with her hands on her hips as she stood in a white bathing suit.

"Nothing too revealing I assure you." Azula spoke with a smug smile adorning her lips that had both of her childhood friends gazing at her in obvious distrust.

The princess now wore an elegant red two-piece swim suit with her national symbol above her chest.

It was complete with a pair of short shorts that nicely accentuated the princess's round posterior.

"Azula-sama! This feels...rather tight." Elle called out from inside the changing room while Azula still smiled broadly while both women turned to gaze at her incredulously.

"Tight? You gave her a tight bathing suit?" Mai asked in a monotone voice as she too stood in a lovely two-piece bathing suit.

Including long leggings to help prevent her legs from getting scorched from the days sun.

"That's how bathing suits are supposed to be, dear." Azula remarked in a charming voice with a hand on her hip while Ty Lee folded her arms over her chest in disapproval.

"Really? I've never worn one before..." Elle muttered through the door as she shifted on her feet.

"Why don't you come out and show us? And then I'll let you know if you'll be wearing it to the beach." Azula commented with a sophisticated smirk on her full lips while Ty Lee directed a scowl her way.

"Why don't you let Elle decide for herself, Azula." Ty Lee suggested in a flat undertone as the princess scrunched her nose up.

"Waste of breath." Mai snorted as she scanned her fingernails with bored tawny eyes.

"O-okay. As you say, Azula-sama." Elle answered as she began to pad out of the changing room.

"What? You want me to let her think on her own?" Azula pondered in an interrogative voice while both noblewomen gazed at her dryly.

"Yeah." Ty Lee replied in a sighing voice while Azula released a haughty scoff as she turned away.

"That's ridiculous, Ty Lee! I am the master in this relationship, and I make her decisions for her." Azula huffed as she waved a hand in the air while Ty Lee groaned in frustration behind her.

"Told you." Mai said in her usual monotone voice only for her composed tawny eyes to widen when her adopted sister stepped out of the changing room.

Ty Lee's eyes widened as well as her mouth fell open in puzzlement while she tried to suppress the blush on her cheeks.

And Azula's smirk only seemed to grow by tenfold as she turned to survey the bashful girl with possessive amber golden eyes.

The cause for the two noblewomen's shock was quite obvious.

Their little sister was wearing a maid stylized bikini set!

The young handmaid was wearing a red skirted bikini bottom with a black trim.

Along with a likewise stylized bra that covered her developing breasts as well as her still bandaged wound.

And around her neckline was a simply lovable black bow tie that hung over her necklace.

"H-how do I look, Azula-sama..." Elle mumbled in a mousy voice as she adorably kicked at an imaginary pebble with her bare foot unaware that her mistress's hungry eyes were devouring her image.