Love-Struck

"So, I take it that was the end of the slave rebellions?" Azula pondered while she still sat above Elle with her dainty companion resting her head upon her armored belly.

"Yeah. But Crassus got what he deserved about twenty years later." Elle answered in a worshipful voice while she continued to melt under her girlfriend's soothing hand.

"Did he now?" Azula almost cooed in a manner that a mother would humor her child.

"Mhm. He invaded another empire...the Parthians. He went in ill prepared...and he lost horribly." Elle stated with her palms grasping at the older girl's red robes.

"What happened to him after he lost?" Mai questioned with noticeable distaste for the man for crucifying so many slaves.

"They poured molten gold down his throat. He was never satisfied...no matter how rich he became. So, they gave him all he could swallow. Apparently, the Parthians had a sense of humor." Elle revealed with a slight shrug while the three highborn women gazed at her in surprise over the ironic method of execution.

"Good." Ty Lee growled with a trace of disgust that was shared by Mai who nodded in agreement.

Azula just rolled her eyes over what she believed to be the other girl's oversensitive natures.

Ty Lee more than Mai.

"How unfortunate for Crassus. Now then...I suppose that is enough history for now, Elle." Azula commented with a finger underneath her chin while she delighted in how her handmaid peered up on command.

"Yes, Mistress?" Elle replied without delay in a love-struck voice while she gazed up at Azula's smiling face with spellbound amber eyes.

No one commented on how it was peculiar that the girl admired a former slave yet still insisted on addressing Azula as 'Mistress'.

"There are...some things I wish for you to do for me tonight. That is...if you are my good girl. Are...you my good girl, Elle?" Azula purred with her fingers brushing against her loyal handmaid's cheek while the tiny girl gasped in horror over the query.

All the while both Mai and Ty Lee gazed at Azula in disapproval already knowing that the spoiled woman was going to make the poor girl work until she collapsed later this evening.

"O-of course I am! T-there is no one that loves you more than me, Azula-sama!" Elle cried out as she listened to Azula's silken chuckle flow into her ears while the princess's fingers slid in her line of vision.

"Hm. So good. In addition to a long foot massage...you will also be polishing my armor clean tonight." Azula ordered with a smug smirk on her domineering lips while she ignored her childhood friends mildly angered stares.

"Yes, Azula-sama!" Elle exclaimed with more cheer than one should have over cleaning another's body armor.

"So obedient...while you're at it will you polish my boots as well?" Azula continued in an irresistible voice with her fingers brushing against the smiling girl's fair skin.

"Azula!" Ty Lee scolded in a protective voice only to sigh when the poor girl cried out in affirmative.

"Of course, Princess! I'll be sure that your boots are sparkling clean!" Elle agreed with a happy nod which earned her another pat to the head by her powerful girlfriend.

Her cheeks turned a lovable shade of pink once more while she beamed up at Azula's regally smirking face.

"Splendid! Such a good girl! And do be sure to get between the toes of my soles. You'll do that for me...won't you?" Azula questioned with her lips curling into a pompous smile that grew even larger when the girl rapidly nodded her head once more.