Back to the Royal Sloop

Azula opened her eyes as she let out a loud yawn with her arms stretching out above her head.

A content smile graced her lips as she found herself gazing down at her girlfriend's adorably yawning face in her robed lap.

"Good morning, peasant." Azula remarked with another resounding yawn as she smiled fondly down at her drowsy pet.

"Good morning...Azula-sama." Elle answered in mid yawn with her head resting against her girlfriend's robed belly.

A bashful smile formed on her lips as she peered up at Azula's looming face as the woman smiled down at her.

As a blush developed on her cheeks when she felt a hand lower into her hair.

And then she sunk forward with her face falling into the older girl's stomach while the princess's hand petted her head.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Azula questioned in a cold voice that contrasted her affections as she lounged on her bottom with her little girlfriend underneath her palm.

She watched with callous amber golden eyes as the girl hugged onto her night gown covered belly.

"A...little run down...but otherwise okay." Elle replied in a murmuring voice with her face hiding in the woman's belly while her girlfriend's palm petted her head.

As she smiled contently with her body sprawling out in the princess's lap.

"That is good to hear." Azula muttered in a pridefully moody voice as she relaxed on her pillows while she held her companion in her lap.

Her possessive eyes flickered with a momentary hint of fondness as she gazed down at the younger girl's once again yawning face.

"Azula-sama?" Elle pondered shyly with her eyes gazing back into the older woman's belly while long fingers ran through her hair.

"Yes, Elle?" Azula asked with an attentive edge to her stern voice while she stared down at the girl's lovely face.

Just before she observed Elle roll over in her lap with the back of her head coming to rest upon her robed thighs.

While strict amber golden eyes now gazed dominantly down into timidly love-struck amber eyes.

As the younger girl blushed under the older woman's authoritative stare.

"I...I just wanted...to tell you that y-you...you look so divine this morning, Princess. L-like a goddess rising up in the heavens over me." Elle stammered in a timid voice with a heated expression on her cheeks.

The princess found herself unable to fight the wide smile that was pulling onto her lips after hearing those worshipful words.

All the while as a tiny blush now formed on her proud cheeks while her fingertips now caressed her little beloved's blushing cheek.

"Oh, peasant...you really know how to flatter your goddess." Azula spoke with an affectionate undertone to her voice as she shook her head while a gratified smile adorned her regal lips.

She coiled a fingernail in her dark hair as she stared back down at her pet's lovably bashful face resting against her belly.

"I-it's not flattery, Princess...it's the truth." Elle stuttered in an overwhelmed voice as she twiddled her thumbs while her girlfriend smiled down at her.

"Elle..." Azula sighed with the barest hint of a moved smile on her ruthless lips while she held the girl's smiling face against her night gown covered belly.

As she sat there on her pillows with her small girlfriend laying in her robed lap.

She found herself inexplicably savoring every moment that her young beloved spent in her lap.