chapter 18

Austin's POV

'I can't talk right now.' I text Jamie back and the other 6 girls who are texting me. I just want to enjoy this 3 day break alone. Peace and quiet.

"Who are you texting?" Alex asks knowing who I'm texting. We all sit in a circle and a pit of fire in the middle. Everyone's eyes on me and I drop my phone on the dry sand.

The lake is to my right and the house to the left. The fire blazing through the dark night and all 9 of us are sitting here.

Rob and his girlfriend, Ciara, sitting close to each other. Alex, Sara, Zach, and Bailey are close to each other too. I sit next to Kate but not that close. Calum sits alone eating his smores.

"We should play a game ..." Robert catches all of our attention. While they all are trying to figure out what game to play, I stare at the lake.

Admiring the sounds of the water rising up against the sand then retracting back. Beautiful really.

I sit here admiring the full moon and the rustling of the trees and leav-

"I BROUGHT SOMETHING!" Alex interrupt my train of thought. We all watch him as he pulls a music box out.

Its one of those box's where you crank it and in the end a clown pops up and the music ends.

"Why would we need a music box?" Calum asks with his accent. Alex points at him and gets excited. Alex stands up and tells everyone else to, so we do.

"We're going to play Strip Music Box." He saidy to Sara and then to everyone. I'm confused so I ask him to explain it. He starts cranking the box until it can't be cranked anymore.

"We're going to pass the music box around in the circle ..." He lets go out the crank and music started playing Pop Goes the Wessel. He hands the box over to Sara then Sara handed it to Rob and so on.

"When the music stops and the clown pops up ..." The box is then handed to me as I quickly hand it over to Kate.

The box keeps going around the circle until the clown pops out and Rob us holding the box.

"You removed one item of clothing." Alex explains as everyone watch Robert take off one of his shoes. I look at Kate and she seems uncomfortable.

Kate's POV

Alex started explaining the game Strip Music Box. I stood there feeling insecure about my body. Im 100 pounds and i have a flat stomach but I've never shown anyone my body before.

Alex said that if we don't strip then were eliminated which is fine with me. Rob took one of his shoes off, Sara took her shirt off exposing her pink bra, and Alex had to take his pants off. Good thing the box didn't come to me yet.

"Whoever is left with the most clothing off, wins." Alex says excitedly as Austin hands me the box slowly but I quickly take it and gave it to Calum.

Once I hand it over to him, the clown popps up. He looks at me and gives me a smirk.

The orange glow from the fire emulated onto Calums skin as he put the box in between his legs to hold it and begins slowly taking his shirt off. I watched as his tattoos stared back at me and his abs were well defined.

Once he threw his shirt on the sand he looks up at me and winks so graciously. I quickly looked away pretending I didn't see anything. Austin stood next to me glaring at Calum as if he was jealous.

I push my glasses in and smile secretively to myself. The box made its way around the circle and to Zach. He striped but once his girlfriend got the box she didn't want to strip so she was eliminated.