chapter 41

Kate's POV

"Kate .." Austin murmurs quietly as I flutter my eyes open. His arm wrapping around my side and intertwine his left hand with mine.

I slowly brush my thumb against his knuckles to let him know I'm awake. I feel him dig his head in my hair behind me hold me tighter. 

"So did yesterday night change your mind about my question ?" He breathes in my hair while I smile remembering his will you be my girlfriend question.

I didn't say anything because I couldnt think of anything to say. What he did to me was absolutely incredible and very intimate.

I turn and lay on my back while fixing Austins big shirt and boxers I put on yesterday. He smells of body wash and man cologne. We both shift in the right position and I fix my glasses.

While looking up at the ceiling, Austin props his head up with hand and watch me bit my lip. Thinking about after this weekend.

"I don't know what to say ..." I turn my head slightly to the left and met his hazel eyes with mine. He brings his hand up and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

His touch. Oh god.

"I'm not forcing you to give me an answer. I'll wait until you decided whether or not to be with me ..." He pauses. "But all I know is that I want to be with you ..."

And with that he brushes his thumb below my cheekbone and gives me his famous smile. I smile back as he leans down and gives me a slow and heated kiss.

"Its going to be hard for me but ... I can wait .." He leans away and stares deep into my soul. He's changing for me ...

And with his eyes filled with emotion and compassion he brushes my cheek again with his soft thumb. I close my eyes and feel his touch. More wanting and electrifying.

I open my eyes and see him staring into mine. A moment so pure and intense. He fixes my glasses as we both chuckle. His brows furrow and eyes filled with realization.

His perceiving eyes searching my face and the ends of his lips curling up he starts to say "I think I lov-"

"Austin there's a problem ..." Alex barges in the room and interrupts Austin. Nice timing Alex ... Nice timing.

Austin sits up on the bed and asks him what's the problem. Alexs face filled with worry and guiltiness.

" its Jamie ..." Alex says softly but I heard him as Austin gets up from the bed and quickly puts on a shirt.

" and Amber ..." Alexs voice resonated through the room as Austin stood still. His back turned towards me making me scared.

" and Sammy ..." Alex sighs and let his head hang down. His hand running over his red face.

"They're here, Austin ..." Alexs words hung in the air as Austin mumbles a curse word and runs out the room.

With confusion I ask Alex whose Jamie, Amber, and Sammy. His face softens and sighs deeply. As if he doesn't want to tell me but I think I know who they are.

Austins POV

"Hey Jamie ... Amber ... Sammy .." My voice cracks as I nod to the 3 out of the 8 girls I've been texting. 3 out of 8 girls ive been messing with their feelings.

Fuck they're friends ... how? I ask as their faces told me otherwise. While I hold the front door open, these 3 girls stood in front of it.