chapter 4

Austins POV

I get home and threw my bag and myself on my bed. School is so tiring. I don't even know why I need to go to school, I'm famous.

Mom says that even though I'm famous, I still need education. So to please her, I went back to school. To save time, I got discovered on YouTube and got signed to a company. That's basically it.

My friends and I moved to Florida and we all live in a condo. It has about 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, a game room, a dance studio, a Jacuzzi, a pool, a big kitchen and a media room. 4 rooms for my friends -including me- and 1 as a guess room. My mom doesn't live with us, she's back in Texas.

But to make mom happy, I went to school and lived like a normal kid. Besides the fact that a hundred girls follow me in the halls but I'm used to it.

"How was the first day of your senior year?" Alex budges in and sits on my bean bag. I lay on my back and pull my phone out and check my texts.

"Its was alright." I shrug as I message a girl named Sam.

'Hey babe' I text her then closed out of her messages.

"Did you make any friends?" He questions as I click on my messages with Jamie.

'I miss ya baby' I text her then close out of her messages.

"Eh." I respond back as i repeat the same process with Chrissy and Amber.

"Hey !" Alex screams as I sit up and hold my phone in my hand. "What?" I ask watching him point his finger at me.

"You're mom told me to watch after you and school .. So you better be doing good." He scolds me as I laugh for a bit. By the way we're the same age.

"I'll be fine AC." I get up and pat him on the shoulder. He says "fine" as we both walk out of my room and down to the living room.

'I miss you too baby' Jamie texts back as I send her a winky face. About a second later Sam and the other girls text me back.

"Girls man .." I sigh as I throw my phone onto the black leather couch. Zach and Robert sat on the floor playing Black Ops on the XBox.

"Let me guess ... Jamie .." Robert speaks keeping his eyes on the TV. I chuckle and lay my body on the couch.

"Oh no no .. Its Amber .. Or maybe Sammy ..." Zach comments sarcastically as I hit him with a pillow. He makes an high pitch 'ow sound and we begin laughing.

"I don't know Austin ... I think you should stop texting all of those girls ..." Alex says as if hes offended. I take my phone and scroll on twitter.

"Or better yet ... Stop screwing with their minds." Robert mumbles before screaming at the TV because he got blown by a rocket launcher. I shake my head and tweet 'Morning y'all ;) "

Seconds later, about 4000 Mahomies retweets and favorites that one tweet. Having a verified twitter is a blessing and a curse. So many tweets coming at you, twitter force closes sometimes.

"I just think that being in a relationship with one girl is boring ..." I set my phone down on my lap and look at Alex. He glares at me thinking I was talking about him and his girlfriend.

"I'm not talking about you and Sara .. Its just that I'm not satisfied with just one girl." I utter towards Alex as he shakes his head. Alex and Sara broke up years ago but then got back together a couple months ago.

"So you're saying .. You don't believe in love ?" Robert pauses the game and all of their eyes are on me. It shocks me that this topic is coming up again.

"What I'm saying is that ... Love doesn't exist ." I explain quickly and they all looked at me dumbfounded.

After a few minutes later, they all shrug and everything went back to normal. Rob and Zach playing the game and Alex sitting there probably texting Sara.

I'm not into having a passionate relationship with just one girl. I've experienced that before and I'm done with it. What's so wrong texting about 7 girls at the once? Nothing .. Nothing is wrong with that.

"Besides .." I stand and take my phone with me, catching all of their attention.

"I'm not like those kinds of guys in the movies who would sweep the girl off of her feet .." I went around the couch and glare at all of them. Their eyes filled with worry and concern.

"I'm not looking to be in a serious relationship." I end it at that and went back upstairs. Thinking about the idea of love and how it will never again hurt me.

How the idea of love is just another dead end road waiting to end and expire.

Soooo what do you guys think?? Jsodnfkdd omfg 2 more days until school .. So I just noticed that I'm failing m yengineering class BUT I GOT IT UNDER CONTROL :D hahaha

So Yea tell me what you guys think about this chapter and tell me what you think of Austin so far :)

Don't forget to vote and comment :) 10 votes and I'll make chapter cinco or 5 :) see y'all layer byeeee :)

❤ -A