chapter 2

Kate's POV

"Oh yea and thanks for leaving me at the party last week." Becky utter sarcastically as I lightly laugh. The cafeteria is filled with loud laughter of friends, screaming of different arguments but mostly laughter.

"Sorry." I speak with wide eyes. I take a sip of the carton of chocolate milk and smirk knowing that she must've been pissed off. As the lunch bell rang indicating to us that lunch was over, I get up with Becky and my other friends and threw out my trash.

I head out to my Physics class as Becky and the others head to their classes. The Physics room is cool and is filled with damp air. The desks are covered with writing on it, and seats that were warm from other peoples butts. I sat down next to my friend whose named Alex. Alex Constancio.

"Did you do the homework?" He asks me once I sat down next to him. I chuckle because he always asks me that question every day. I take my black binder out and open it, taking out the sheet of homework.

As everyone was setting down in their seats, I slide the homework over to him. He faintly whisper "Thank you." into my ear. I smile and said you're welcome. I've known Alex since we were in kindergarten. We've been best friends since.

"Students ..." Mr. Villaneuva speaks out loud. We all looked up over at Mr.V and there he stood. That familiar face, hair and messy hair. He stood there with a black tight shirt, dark blue jeans, and all black Nike shoes. His backpack wrap around his shoulders making his muscles pop out of his shirt.

"This is Austin Mahone. Say hi Austin ..." Mr.V demand and with a monotone voice everyone said "Hi Austin." Since Alex and I sat in the back, Mr.V couldn't hear us. I slowly nudge Alex and whisper "That's him ..." I point at Austin and Alex quickly looked at me.

"That's great hair guy?" Alex asked and I laughed. After what happened last time I saw Austin, I immediately texted Alex about it. I called him the great hair guy.

I nod at him with a smile and as I was about to say something else Mr. V interrupted us. "You can sit anywhere you want." My heart pounded faster as I look at the empty seat next to Alex.

There are plenty of other free seats in the room. He can't possibly sit next to Alex and me. I think to myself.

"Do you think he's gonna sit next to us ?" I whisper to Alex as we both watch Austin move his way in between the desks. Alex shrugs and continue his unfinished homework that is going to be collected in a few.

A couple seconds later, Austin made his way to where Alex and I sat. I held in my breathe as i put my head down so he can't see my face. I don't know why I'm acting like this, its so ... odd.

All I hear is Mr.V talking and the desk in front of me making a screeching sound as if someone moved the chair back so they can sit. I'm so curious where he sat so I slowly lift my head up from the desk.

For some reason, I couldn't get my eyes off of Austin, well the back of his head. He sat at the seat in front of me. Good thing he didn't see me, it would've been awkward.

"Please pass your homework up .." Mr.V spoke as Alex furtively pass my homework to me. I smile as I look up and notice Austins hazel eyes are directly staring back at mine. I feel my cheeks heat up and i look away with an awkward smile on my face.

His eyebrow rise in confusion as he said "Have I seen you before? ..." I look back at him and pause for a quick second then nodded no while handing my homework to him.

He slowly grabs my paper as his eyes were lock onto my face. His fingers brush pass my hand as I felt a slight chill.

"But I've seen you somew-"

"Mr. Mahone ..." Mr.V interrupts Austin as he turns around and get scolded. An hour and a half pass by and the bell rings. I quickly finish my worksheet Mr.V handed out and got up.

As everyone was leaving the classroom, I quickly look up and notice that Austin left. For some reason, I thought he would've stayed but I guess I was wrong. I shrug and gave Mr.V my paper and left with Alex.

"So I was thinking if you'd like to g-"

"Hey!" A familiar male voice interrupts Alex. We both turn around and there he is. He stood tall looking down at me and smile graciously over at Alex.

"I've definitely seen you before .." Austin speaks directly to me as I smile while looking at Alex. He looks at me with wide eyes and pulls his bag around his shoulders.

"I'll leave you guys alone .." He sadly walks off as I was about to go after Alex but he ran with the crowd.

I look back at Austin and he gave me a sweet smile. A smile that's so comforting and inviting. It makes me feel warm inside.

"Yea um ..." I start walking to my last class as he followed behind.

"We met at your party last weekend." I hold my Physics book in my hand as I spoke. I watch him nod and he suddenly snaps his finger.

"Right ! You were that girl who left me with a jacket to give to Becky." He flashes another adorable smile then turned into a light chuckle. I nod my head as we both made it upstairs and to my next class.

We both stood in front of my Chorus class as he stood in front of me.

"You take chorus ?" He asks me with an ecstatic expression. I smile and nod shyly.

"Well I have to go .." I point at the door as some of my friends walked through it. He said okay and I open the door.

"Nice seeing you again." He grin widely as i held the door open with my one hand. Before I know it I felt someone walking behind me. I turned around and it was Austin holding the door for me.

"What are you doing ? Aren't you suppose to be going to your next class ?" I ask as he walks inside the chorus room with me. He lightly laughs again and stands close to me. Stand too close to me.

"This is my next class .." He whispers closely near my ear. The only word that escape my lips were "What?"

Omfg okay guys ... I am truly sorry for not updating .. Its that I still don't have WiFi at my house and that the only mobile device that has WiFi is my tablet. So I have to turn my tablet on and connect it to my phone and ahhhh the struggle is real :D

But anyways .. I miss you guys sooooo much :) Tell me what you think about this chapter and dont forget to vote :)

If this chapter gets 10 votes ... I'll make chapter three :) I love you guys so much

❤ -A