chapter 26 -

Kate's POV

The suburbs and family houses are down below. The height from here is incredibly high but very beautiful. Lights twinkled simultaneously from the town as the night overcame us. I told my mom that I'm with Austin so she wouldn't be worried. Alex on the other hand wouldn't stop texting me.

Where are you? -Alex

Are you okay? -Alex

Why is your car still in the school parking lot? -Alex

Texts from Alex makes me laugh. He's always worried about me. But I can see why he's worried.

Austin and I are sitting on this metal bench looking down at the town below. Our sub's from Subway in our mouths and the wind breezed warm air.

Why did he take me here? I know your hungry Kate but stop stuffing your face. He might think you're fat.

I gave him a nervous smile and wiped the extra mayonnaise from the corner of my mouth with a napkin. He smiled and ate his sandwich too.

•••

"So why did you bring me here?" I asked while Austin and I sat on top of his range rover. His arm around my shoulder and his weight against my arm. I feel him shrug and say "I don't know why." with a soft tone.

"I come up here when I'm stressed
.." He hesitates then sighs deeply.

"Its a beautiful site to look at plus its very relaxing." He uttered with a tone I can't describe. Like something's bothering him and he needed to get away.

His eyes sparkled, his hair stood up with a messy hair style, his lips plump and kissable, and cheeks and nose pink. He looks gorgeous. Flawless.

He then looks at me from the corner of his eyes and says "Are you checking me out, Katie?" with a playful laugh. With a smile plastered on his face I look ahead and feel my cheeks heat up. He caught me.

"I'm just admiring your looks." I said shyly as he takes his arm off my shoulder and gets off the car hood. I still sat there with my legs dangling and hands on my lap.

Austin then takes my hands and stands in between my dangling legs. His cologne filled my lungs as he gentle rubs my cheek with his knuckles. I close my eyes and felt his touch.

I hear Austins slow breathing and the trees rustling around us. Its peaceful and quiet up here. No wonder why Austin likes being here.

"Dance with me." He whispers as I quickly open my eyes. I was about to say No but he leaned forward, wrapped his arms around my waist in a tight hug and pulled me down from the car hood.

I held my glasses while laughing as he slide me down his chest and settled me on the floor. Both of our laughter fill the air as he tilted my head up and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

He then takes my hand and wraps his other free hand on my side. My free hand went on his shoulder as I stared up at his eyes. Eyes filled with sweet innocence.

We began moving side to side to no music. He smiles down at me, eyes squinted and teeth showing. I can get use to looking at him all day.

Jesus he's beautiful.

He twirls me around and dips me down. Him holding my back and lifting my whole weight. His eyes never leaves mine as he lifts me up and we began dancing again. Hes surprisingly a great dancer. 

When he laughs, i laugh because hes so adorable. His sweet laughter makes me happy. Seeing him happy makes me happy.

What is he doing to me?