chapter 51

Kate's POV

I roll over to my side and with my eyes close I hear the birds chirping. Austins comfy comforter wrapped around my body as I lay my head in his fluffy white pillow.

"Goodmorning .." I hear his soft voice whisper as a smile slowly appears on my face. I didn't bother to open my eyes to see who it was because I already know who he is.

"Morning Austin ..." I whisper with my eyes closed. My glasses perfectly fixed on my face as I hear him chuckle.

It seems like everythings normal. Like nothing has changed. As if I never left and 8 months never passed by.

With my eyes still closed I feel Austin lean closer to me and softly kiss my lips. Everything going in slow motion as he peeks my lips one more time and lean away.

"Come on .. We have to go to your moms ..." He mumbles as I open my eyes. The room filled with bright light from outside and warmth from the sunlight. I rub my morning eyes and sit up.

"Can we not go today ? Maybe tomorrow ?" I say as I fix my glasses and watch Austin get up from the bed. I guess he slept with me last night.

He makes his way to his closet and takes his shirt off. Exposing his coffee cream skin and muscular back. I check him out while raising one eyebrow.

God hes fine. I thought while he puts on another shirt and turns around.

"Instead of checking me out ..." He says with a smile. "Get ready .." I flush because he knew I was checking him out. He walks over to my side of the bed and sits next to me.

"Come on get ready ..." He leans down and kisses my forehead. "You're mom is going to freak when she sees you .." He utters with a ecstatic tone. Making me smile because he's so darn adorable.

I nod my head in agreement as a grin stretches from ear to ear ."Good girl ..." He says then made his way back to the closet. While he changes his pants, I get up and take Austin's clothes off me.

I put on skinny jeans and a plain black t while Austin went to the bathroom. Thinking about what moms going to say after all these months.

•••

"Kaitlyn Rose Johnson !!" Mom screamed out as she jumped in front of me and gave me a bone crushing hug. We haven't even made it in the house and shes already crying.

"Is that my Katie ?!!?" I hear dad scream as I see him run down the stairs and out the front door to where we are. I look at Austin and the crew and they all were laughing and enjoying this.

"Come come ..." Dad motioned all of us inside the house as mom never let go of me. I laugh while penguin walking inside the house with mom still hugging me.

•••

"So what brings you here?" Dad mumbles while we all sat on the table. It seems like years since last time I sat here.

"Well she visited yesterday for my birthday then slept over .." Austin explained as I watch baby Teddy sit on the kitchen floor. I get up and hug him right away. Its been so long, he's probably a year old now.

"Is that the only reason why you came here?" Mom asked sitting beside dad on the table. I turn back around and sat down with baby Teddy on my lap.

"That's one of the reasons ..." I mumble while looking into Teddy's eyes and smiling. Thinking how fatter he got last time I saw him.

"What's the other reasons?" My dad asks as I look up. Everyone's confused and dazed eyes were on me, even Austins. I took my bag and held up a letter. I dragged it over to where mom and dad were and they opened it.

"An acceptance letter to Miami University?" Mom and Dad both said in sync as I nod my head up and down. Everyone very confused besides me.

"Yup. I dropped out of Orlando and got accepted to Miami." I utter while smiling like a fool.

Hey guys :) how are youuuuuuu?? Im okat .. Well im sick so i dont really feel okay .. I threw up yesterday and Yea. Very nasty.

But anywyasssssssss vote because you guys love me to death and don't forget to comment :) comment whatever you like just as long as it is appropriate :D hahaha

50 votes and I'll make chapter 52 :)

-A

PS. Happy birthday to our dorito aka Austin Mahone :) he turned 19 today ... Aahhhh it seems like yesterday he was 15 ... IMG but next year he's turning 20.... Hsifmdodhdjd I'm sad but happy :)