chapter 23 -

Austin's POV

The sun slowly rose up from the horizon as my eyes stayed open. Every time I close my eyes I remember Kate's lips and how it effects me.

She's still under the covers, hiding from me. I get it because I just left her, she's probably embarrased by my embrace. I had to leave because if I didn't I would've kept kissing her and took her virginity.

Its obvious she is a virgin. She shys away from my naked body and my friend (if you know what I mean), shes never been kissed before but she's getting better. By judging yesterday, she's gotten surprisingly better.

I sat up and looked at the clock. 6:10. I got up and realized I spent the whole night thinking about her. For some reason I can't get her out of my head.

Stop it Austin. Stop.

While looking in the detailed mirror in the bathroom, I've noticed that these feelings are the same I had with Cara. I shook my head and ran my hands over my face. Splashing myself with water and drying off discarding these resentful feelings.

Kate's POV

"I'm fine ... I'm sure ..." I hear Austins soft voice speak. I slowly open my eyes and I'm still under the covers.

"No the albums almost ready. I have to do some more tweaking ... No mom ..." His voice sincere. I lift up the blanket and pop my head up and there stood Austins naked back. His sweatpants hung from his hips, broad shoulders and muscled back. His hair dry and body wet as if he took a shower.

I sit up admiring his good looks. His hair messed up and arm up holding the cell phone against his ear.

"I miss you too mom ... No worries I'll be fine ..." He turns around and our eyes meet. His eyes soften and a smirk crosses his face.

"I have to go ... Okay bye ..." He says taps the end button on his iPhone without taking his eyes off me.

"Goodmorning Kate" he walks around the bed and sits next to me. Bare feet on the floor and hand on my left knee. I sat still basking in his presence.

"Come on get ready. We have to leave soon." He uttered softly while leaning towards me and giving me a quick surprise kiss on the lips. My body, mind and soul not moving. Surprised by his embrace.

The smell of shampoo and body wash danced in his presence. He leaned back and gave me smile. Eyes squinting and teeth showing.

What are you doing? Say something! My subconscious screams at me.

"H-how was your sleep?" I ask nervously while he gets up and heads towards his closet.

"Better while im with you." He says turning around and winking seductively. I feel my cheeks heat up as I clear my throat and put my glasses on.

What is he doing? What is he up to? I ask myself as I got up and went towards my bag. I remembered its the last day of our 3 day weekend and we have to be back at school tomorrow.

I quickly change while his back was turned and packed everything I had. He turns around and puts on a white v neck shirt and a thin gold chain hanging from his neck.

He swiftly took his sweatpants off and revealed his Calvin Klein underwear. Making me push in my glasses and stare at his good looking self.

I zipped my bag close as I tied my hair back and watched him step into his black rip jeans. I silently inhale as I see his buldge rising but I look away with a smile on my face.

"Is something funny?" I hear Austin say playfully as I turn to look at him.

My eyes go directly towards his abs exposed. Didn't he just have a shirt on?

"I was tired wearing a shirt." He answered my unspoken question as I look into his dark and unreadable eyes.

"Are you tired of wearing those pants too?" I played along seeing what he would do. He took a look down at his pants then  grinned and took a step closer to me. Watching me with his hazel eyes.

I back up until I hit the clear balcony door. Not this again. His eyes still on me as he licks his bottom lip seductively then biting it while lifting one eyebrow.

"Maybe i am." he uttered lustfully while undoing the first button on his pants. My eyes widen as I smile while chuckling.

He raises both his arms and pressed both hands against the glass door, my head in between them. My breathe quickens as I see him watching my lips.

His lips part and hesitates. He licks his lips his lips one more time and says "I want to kiss you right now." with a low tone. He takes his hand and rubs my cheek with his soft knuckles. I close my eyes and lean in towards his hands, wanting his touch.

"But i wont." He told me gently while leaning back and putting distance between us. I scrunched my eyebrows and look up at him.

"Why?" I asked walking closer to him but he keeps walking backwards, as if he's afraid of me.

He stops and I stood in front of him, wanting no space in between us. I lean my head up so my eyes meets his. He looks down at me and takes his hands and brushed his nuckles against my cheek again.

"Because if I kiss you, i wouldn't be able to stop." Austin says gently and fixes my glasses. His eyes soft and the ends of his lips curl up slightly.

"And trust me ..."

"It would lead into something neither of us would want." He speaks with pain in his voice. He releases me and leaves me wanting answers to my unspoken question.

What does he mean by that? Why wont he kiss me? Why do I want to kiss him? What's so bad about a kiss?

These questions and feelings towards Austin are bewildering. I still dont understand why he left me yesterday after he kisses me. Now he said he wants to kiss me again? This boy is perplex. He obviously doesn't know what he wants. I don't know what I want.

I want to kiss austin ;) so how was this chapter ? Confusing? Ha!

Vote ! 25 votes for chapter 24 :) follow me on wattpad if you haven't.

comment !!

I need feedback people's :)

P.S-I'm on the last book of Fifty Shades of Grey (there are 3 books)... it's so good I can't even ❤❤ :)

❤ -A