chapter 43

Kate's POV

"No its okay .. you guys can go." Austin patted Alex's shoulder telling him to go to the cave lake without us.

Austin and I are spending the last day going to the movie theater and watching a movie. We don't know what movie were watching yet but we'll find out once we get there.

"Okay meet us back home at 8 .." Alex utters as Austin shook his head in agreement. Its 3 pm so we have plenty of time to watch a movie or two.

"Okay bye .." Austin says as he opens the car door for me and I get in. Everyone else getting inside their cars to go to the cave lake.

We both wave bye to Alex and the boys while pulling out of the driveway. Making our way to the movie theater on this sunny day.

•••

"Its either The Fault In Our Stars, Divergent, Big Hero 6, or Fifty Shades Of Grey ..." Austin mumbles while his arm wrap around the back of my neck.

His hand dangling from my right shoulder while playing with my hair in a ponytail. When he said Fifty Shades of Grey, I feel goosebumps form on my forearm and hands getting cold.

I've read all 4 books Fifty Shades Of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed. They were all SO good. I love them but they're quite graphic and sexual for young audience.

"Let's watch Fifty Shades Of Grey ..." Austin dips his head down close to my ear and whispers lustfully. I chuckle while smacking his arm playfully as he let out his sweet laughter.

"No not that one .." I utter wanting to watch it but it would be awkward since a day ago he took my virginity.

All those sexual scenes would freak me out, wondering what's going to happen after the movie. Would Austin and I do it again? Why am I freaking out about this?

When the cashier asked us what we would like to watch, I was going to say The Fault In Our Stars but Austin interrupted me and said Fifty Shades Of Grey.

Before I was going to say anything, the cashier asked for ID and I had no other choice but to show him. Once we walked in the movie theater, my hands turn cold and my mind going wild.

•••

"Anastasia ..." Christian speaks with watery eyes. The elevator door starts closing. "Christian .." Ana mumbles with a tear rolling down her eye and the doors closed.

The movie ends. I couldn't help but to cry. Although most of the people in the movie theater thinks that the movie sucks, I think otherwise.

The book and movie was absolutely amazing. Although the sex scenes made me feel awkward while sitting next to Austin, I still loved it.

Jamie Dornan is what I imagined Christian to be like. Same thing with Dakota Johnson. I rate the movie a 7400 out of 100. Its that good.

I wipe my tears away as everyone starts making it out of the movie theater. Austin beside me holding my hand tight.

"Hey ..." Austin turns his whole body towards me while caressing his thumb across my cheek. I close my eyes and another tear came out.

The movie is so good.

"Hey hey hey .." His voice soft and gentle as he wipes my tear away. "Its just a movie ..." He kisses my head and holds my hand tighter.

"Its just so goooood .." I chuckle while laughing as so does he. "Come on ... Everyone's gone" I feel him stand up and so do i, wiping away my tears. Stupid movie.

"Where are we going ?" I question as he tugs my hand out of the door and into his car.

•••

I feel the car stop moving and my eyes flutter open. "Where are we?" I ask while sitting up in the car seat. The dark sky above us and questions going through my head.

"Aren't we suppose to be back at 8?" I ask him whiling lookig at the clock that says 9:20. He looks me in the eyes and says "Alex knows where we are ..." He mutters while getting out the car.

My mind going crazy, wondering where we are. Austin opens my door and helps me get out of the car. "Stand right here ..." He says as he walks behind me.

"Don't freak out .. I'm just putting this on you .." He utters. My heart racing and palms getting cold. The warm breeze brush pass my shoulder and goosebumps form on my skin.

I suddenly feel a blindfold go over my eyes. Blinding me from seeing anything in front of me. With a laugh I ask him what's going on and he whispers in my ear "its a surprise."

We begin walking with Austin guiding me. I hear the sound of waves crashing onto the shore and the feeling of us walking on a wooden dock or something. Its peaceful and calm.

We suddenly stop as Austin tells me to stand right here and not to remove the blindfold. And so I did.

After a couple of seconds he tells me to remove it and I did. I squint my eyes trying to figure out what's in front of me.

Mini candlelights on the wooden dock making the scene romantic. The orange glow shined on the thing that's behind Austin.

"No way ..." I says with disbelief as he smiles with his pearly whites. We both look at it with awe. I walk over and touch it.

The white smooth glazed frame and large presence made me feel like an ant. The dock below us sway with the ocean current as I look into Austins eyes.

"You have a yacht ?" I mumble as his eyes reach mine. The ends of his lips curl up and shows me his famous smiles. The smiles that I love so much.

"Yea I do .." He says digging his hands in his pockets and shrugging like its not anything new. His hazel eyes staring into mine as I gasp in awe. Wondering why he brought me here.

BUT I WANT AUSTIN TO BRING ME TO HIS YACHT .. AHHHHH LIFE IS NOT FAIR GOD !! BUT GIYS THIS IS LITERALLY LIFE ...

Sooooooo what do you you guys think of this chapter ? Yes I did watch Fifty Shades of Grey and it was absolutely amazing ... The movie was awesome i loved it since I read the books and stuff .. But yeaaaaa

40 votes and I'll make chapter 44 :) VOTE BC YOU GUYS LOVE ME AND ALSO YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEBS NEXT CHAPTRT :)

I stayed up for like 6 hours trying to write this :( writers block sucks ... Ughhhh but Yea vote and comment :)

I LOVE YASSSS BYE GUYS ILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER :)

-A