chapter 9

Kate's POV

"Is it even possible?" I whisper to Alex in physics. Last night I was too lazy to text anyone of them back so I just waited til the next day.

"Of course its possible .." Alex chuckles a bit too loud which cause Mr.V turn around and glare at us. We both smile as he continued writing on the whiteboard.

He then starts whispering about how Austin got signed to a company over here because he was found on YouTube.

The whole period, Alex was explaining that since the fame he bought a condo here and was living with Rob and Zach. Which explains the party Becky and I went to a couple weeks ago.

Since Austin was in the same room, we keep quiet so he wouldn't hear us. But the whole time I was surprised.

How come I haven't heard about Austin? I don't really watch TV or listen to music. I'm always studying or too busy for that stuff. Maybe that's why.

The period suddenly came to an end as we all pack our stuff and head out the classroom.

"Bye Alex ..." I pat his shoulder as we part ways. I carry my physics book in my hands as I push my glasses towards my face.

My hair in a pony tail as my bangs cover the top of my glasses. I smile to myself as I just learned something new and interesting. Interesting about Austin.

I then feel someone tap my shoulder as I turn to look and no one was there. I turn to the other side as Austin stood next to me tricking me into thinking he was on the other side.

I smile lightly so does he. My palms turn cold and sweaty as I turn back and there were crowds of girls behind us, watching us.

Get use to it Kate, you're hanging out with a famous person now. I speak to myself inside my head as i grip my textbook. We both start walking to the chorus room ... together.

"So ..."He mumbles while catching my attention and putting his arm around me. His hand hanging off my left shoulder. I watch his hand as it dangles from my body.

His cologne fill my lungs as his body heat emulates towards me and surprisingly keeps me warm. He looks down at me and smiles with no awkwardness between us.

"How about we skip chorus and get a bite to eat outside ?" He questions while raising one of his eyebrows and smirks. I keep walking while nodding my head no.

"I don't want to skip .." I tell him while pushing his arm off my shoulder.

Playing hard to get ;)

I didn't see his face but I can tell he was surprised. As I push my glasses towards my face, getting ready to open the door Austin suddenly comes along and opens it for me.

With a warm smile on his face, I walk pass him and continue to walk to chorus. I open the chorus doors as Austin walked in behind me.

'One day I will take you out' he whisper into my ear and emphasizes on will. A sudden chill is sent down my spine as I felt goosebumps on forearm.

I heard a few squeals as we walk in but I didn't pay attention to the girls. While I was making my way to my section, I look over to Austin as he winks oh so smoothly over to me.

I quickly turn away as I feel my checks heat up and palms getting sweaty.

I'm not gonna lie, but Its hard to play hard to get when your competition is Austin Mahone.

Jsksnckskss well itslike 5 o'clock in the morning :) im up while everyone is sleeping .. Yayyy meee hahaaha

But I hope you guys like this chapter you know what to do :) 10 votes and I'll make chapter 10 !!! Yeee chapter 10 !!

Jdoskdld I'll see you guys next chapter :)

❤ -A