chapter 40

Kate's POV

"I'll be gentle ..."He whispers in my ear. His exposed body hovering over mines as he connects our lips together.

His hands rubbing against my waist then up to my sides it makes it even hotter. His pelvis pushing upwards as his erection pushes against my entrance.

I want these pants OFF already !!

With our lips still connected, I feel his hand slowly make its way towards my sex. He slips his large hand into my pants and slowly carress my entrance as I moan quietly.

Oh the pleasure ...

"You're so wet baby ..." I hear him say while i chuckled afterwards. What a weird thing to sa-. He interrupts my thoughts by suddenly flicking his cold finger up my clit as i gasp in pleasure.

Oh shit.

I hear him chuckle then dips his head down starting to kiss my neck. With my breathes at different paces and throat dry, I gulp as he leave wet kisses along my jawline.

"Are you sure?" He asks as he hovers over my body and looks deep into my brown eyes. I bit my bottom lip and nod my head up and down. Confirming that I want to do it.

With that being said he dips his head again and starts kissing along my already kissed jawline. Then down to the base of my neck. I close my eyes and feel him lick along my collarbone as I moan, brushing my fingers through his hair.

He left soft kisses down my abs area and stomach. Caressing my waist, teasing me. So many sensations running through my body. His cold hands touching my bare skin while goosebumps form prior to his touch.

With his delicate motions he slowly takes my pants off while placing small kisses down my thighs. After he threw my pants across the room, his hands made their way towards the inside of my thighs.

His freezing hands softly rubbing the inside of my thighs, right near my sex, taunting me and teasing me.

"Austin ..." I groan in anticipation as I hear him chuckle. Before I know it, he leans his head down and starts kissing the insides of my thighs again.

I gasp as my heart beat races. After every kiss, he purposely flick his tongue and it sends a whole bunch of sensations through my body.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good ..." His tone of lust speaks while kissing my thighs. Knowing what he's going to do, I open my legs and position myself.

With a shortness of breathe his freezing hands takes my black underwear off, revealing my sex. Good thing I shaved.

He takes one good look at me and bites his bottom lip. His eyes examining my naked body and his words "youre so fucking sexy" escapes his lips.

"Are you sur-"

"God ! if you ask me one more time, I'm leaving .. Yes im sure Austin." I whine wanting him in me. Wanting him so bad. With a smirk appear across his face he leans down and starts kissing my thighs again.

Fucking tease. Ahhh Fuckkkkk ... I mumble in my head as I threw my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes.

Feeling him licking, sucking and kissing the insides of my thighs is going to make me explode. His hands holds my legs in place as my hips start to move unhurriedly.

His lips made it closer and closer towards my entrance then stops suddenly. What a fucking tease.. Ughhhh.

The Unspoken Love (Austin Mahone Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें