chapter 25 -

Kate's POV

"I'll text you later Alex!" I spoke over the loud noises in the hallway. He waved bye to me and left remembering the Physics homework I have to complete.

I pushed my glasses in and looked around and didn't see Austin. He was in class but he suddenly disappeared. I shrugged and decided to walk to chorus, the last class of the day.

As I was about to open the door leading into the chorus room someone suddenly pushed me into the hidden staircase next to the choir room and pushed me against the wall. My hands pinned to the wall and shocked.

Austin looked down at me and smirked. His hazel eyes never leaving my lips as I bit them remembering the last time he pinned my hands against the wall.

"Hi." He whispered as I felt his warm and minty breathe against my skin. Both Austins hands intertwines with mine against the wall and not letting me free.

I smile and watch him glance at my eyes and then back down to my lips. His hair a mess and cheeks red. I look towards the door and no one paid any attention towards. I looked up at Austins appearance and smiled, happy that he's with me.

"Hi Austi-' Suddenly Austin interrupts me by quickly pressing his lips against mine and smiling while doing it. My skin melted when he deepened the kiss, passionately and hot.

He drops his hands and move both of them down my sides as I wrap my arms around his neck, tip toeing to kiss him back. While my eyes were closed I feel him moving his hands up and down my sides, caressing me, holding me. Electricity sparks through my body as his kiss deepens and our breathing paces faster.

At my advantage I run my fingers through his soft and delicate hair but he quickly lifts his head up and removes his hands. Eyes wide and filled with discomfort as if he was remembering a painful memory.

"Austin ..." I whispered as he closed his eyes and enjoyed me saying his name. He sighed deeply while running his fingers through his hair. Why cant i do that? He chuckles then looks up at me with unreadable eyes and cracks a smile.

"Not the hair." He utters then shakes his head while saying those three words. His voice echo's in the hidden staircase as he watches me confused. Wondering why I shouldn't touch his luscious hair.

After standing there wondering if we should get back to class, he takes hold of the front of my jacket and slowly pulls me towards him. Everything in slow motion. His lustful eyes never leaving mine.

He licks his lips and dips his head down making contact with my lips again. It wasn't as needing as his other kisses but this one was softer and fragile. For a moment I felt like standing here all day, just with him.

After disconnecting our lips, his hand reaches up and brushes his knuckles on my cheek. I close my eyes and felt his electrifying touch. A touch I love.

"Come on." He whispers into my ear and takes a hold of my hands and pulls me down the stairs. His eyes filled with excitement and anticipation. I pulled my hand back and point at our choir class.

"What about our clas-" He steps on the step in front of me and puts his long yet soft finger against my mouth. "Shhh" his lips purse out, curling at the ends, making him smile afterwards. Oh I love his smile.

"Don't think, just do." He said while grabbing my hand and then leaning up and kissing me one more time. Leaving a soft and wet kiss on my lips, leaving me wanting more.

We both run out the side doors of the school and escaping our last class. His hand holding mine while we run towards the parking lot. He opens the passenger car door of his range rover as I look at my car parked not far and asking him 'what about my car?'

He then walks towards me and leans his head down. His thumb and finger tilting my head up so he can look into my yes. Those hazel eyes are incredibly irresistible to look at.

"You ask so many questions." He said playfully while raising his eyebrows.

"Maybe because I want know the answer to all of those questions." I retorted back as he smiles showing his teeth and eyes squinted. He caresses my cheek with his thumb softly. His hand retracted away from my face and began rubbing his chin. Like hes contemplating on asking me something.

"Fair enough, Katie ... Do you trust me?" He completely changes the subject. I blush while he said my nickname. He suddenly holds his hand out. I look at it not sure if I should grab it.

"What?" I asked looking up at him. His hand still held out as he repeats the question.

"Do you trust me?" He asks with his eyebrows raised. Making me remember when Aladdin said the same exact words to Jasmine. What a great movie.

"Yes?" I questioned as an answer and i grabbed his hand. He then leaned back down and softly kissed my lips. My eyes fluttered closed and kissed him back. His free hand made its way to my cheek, his thumb shifting side to side, making me feel safe and loved.

He pulled away from the kiss, still holding my hand and pulling me towards his car. We stood in front of the car door as I feel guilty for skipping school. Its not natural for me to do so.

"Well come on then." He walks around the car and into the drivers seat. I look back at the school and thought justonce. I got in the car and closed the door. Austin ignites the engine and begins driving away from the school.

"So where are we going?" I asked curiously but Austin just smiled and grabs my hand. Goosebumps form and my cheeks heat up. He lifts my hands towards his lips and softly kisses my knuckles.

"You'll see." He holds onto my hand while driving. The radio plays unfamiliar songs and the sun blazes onto my face. My glasses jumping up whenever we hit a bump and my hand twisted with Austins. I smile while watching Austin kiss my hand again as he stares onto the road.

What is he doing to me? I never felt this way before. It feels like love .. No no it can't be. I've only know him for a month now.

His hazel eyes shine bright when the sun shines on them. His hair that he doesn't want me to touch glistened in the moment and his cheeks pink because of the cold yet warm wind.

He smiles and looks so good looking. He doesnt put any effort into looking so handsome. Its just natural for him.

With a grin plastered on his face, I couldn't help but to smile too. Oh Austin, if only I knew what you were thinking.

Bdosmdkdd I love gentle Austin. I can't even :) he's such a heartthrob

25 votes and I'll tell you where they're going ;) and vote for chapter 26 :)

Follow me on wattpad and follow me on Twitter ---> Mahomies_Dream :)

Love yas-A