chapter 50

Austin's POV

"What are you doing here?" I ask but interrupt her by getting up and hugging her quickly. My arms wrap tightly around her neck as she got caught off guard. I suddenly look at my watch and its 11:40.

Its still my birthday ... My birthday wish came true. I thought with a smile that spread from ear to ear. I feel her wrap her tiny arms around my torso as i hug her tight.

It been over 8 months months that I've seen her and she looks the same. Same hairstyle but different appearance. Her bangs that cover her face and big glasses covering her eyes were all too familiar.

I missed it. I missed her.

"I wanted to see you guys ..." I feel her say as she held my tighter. The condo filled with silence as Zach and Robert gathered around us and hugged us. Minutes later Sara and Alex joined in the group hug.

Kate's POV

"Yea .. I drove my car here." I look out the living room window and took a glance at my car. Its been a long 3 hour drive so I need to let her rest.

I figured if I came here everybody would ask me a whole bunch of questions. I didn't mind of course but I would be asked the same questions over and over again.

I would be asked Where have you been? How are you doing? by Austin and Alex and even my mom. I didn't tell her I was coming so I'm going to surprise her later on.

Different questions coming from everyone but I sat on the couch and tried keeping my eyes open. Its been a couple of hours since I got here and they're still asking me questions.

Unnecessary questions like Do you have a boyfriend? asked by Robert. For some reason I look over to Austin and lightly smile. His eyes filled with anxiousness and curiosity.

"No. No I don't." I say confidently as I watch a smile return back to his face. He licked his lips and bit them while looking at me which gave me an uneasy feeling. But its the same feeling I feel when I'm with Austin.

I guess Austin figured I was tired because he walked over to where I sat and said "okay we all missed Kate but I think she needs a break." Then he led me up to his room. Clean as usual but Austin always thinks its dirty.

"You can sleep on my bed." He says while walking over to his closet and grabbing and extra t shirt and shorts. I kindly told him that I don't need that but he insisted.

"Wear them Kate." No space in between us. I look up and a grin was plastered on his cute and smug face. He looks ... different.

He got a new haircut, he seems a bit taller, he got more toned-muscula wise-. Judging by the way he hugged when I first came in, he definitely got more muscular which is ... breath taking.

"Okay." I mumble as I flush. My cheek heats up and my palms start feeling sweaty, my heart racing from his unreadable glare.

His hand comes up and suddenly tucks my hair behind my hair. I close my eyes and enjoyed his missed touch. His thumb caressing my cheek as I touch his soft hand.

I look up at him and met with his amazing gaze. His head cocks to one side and he says "so you don't have a boyfriend aye?" which made me laugh because we were having an intimate moment.

"Yup." I mumble while popping the p. I suddenly walked away from Austins hold. Putting my bag on his bed and leaving him standing there with his clothes in his hands and looking perfect.

To be honest, while I was gone I've been thinking about Austin and I. I purposely kept myself single for this whole time because of Austin. Guys were interested but I wasn't. I had my eyes on one guy and one guy only. Austin.

The question hes been asking me a few months back, stayed in my head and I've thought about it. The answer is a yes but I didn't tell him yet.

"So would you mad if I do this ? .." He mumbles behind me as I turn around in confusion. I suddenly feel his tender yet plump lips against mine. He moves them in slow motion and with so much passion.

I instantly melt in his arms as he snakes his hand behind my back and pulls me closer. We both lean away as he puts his clothes in my hands. I flush while he looks down at me and smiles with his red cheeks.

"Goodnight." He mumbles before placing a soft kiss on my cheek and stepping back. I say it back as he makes his way towards the door and opening it.

Before closing it, he looks at me with his unreadable eyes and said "Ana ...". I couldn't help to smile as I say "Christian" back then he closes the door with a smug smile on his cute face.

When he closed the door, I sat on his bed and feel my cheeks heat up. I caught myself smiling like a dumby while putting on his clothes and getting into his bed. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Austin left me with.

I felt my lips and imagined kissing his lips again. So soft and tender. I got comfortable in his comforter as I smelled it. Rembering his scent: body wash and man cologne. I fell asleep thinking about whats about to come tomorrow and what's to come with Austin and I.

I. Am. Sorry. For. Not. Updating. Yesterday. Aahhhhh I was caught up eith doing a project and stuff .... But Im thinking about ending this book at 52 not at 50 :)

But yeaaaaaaaaaaa sorry for not updating yesterday ... Don't be mad at me :( but I love you guys so much :)

50 votes and I'll make chapter 51 :) yayyyyyyyyy omfggggg austins birthday us 2 more days from now ... Aahhhh I'm so excited but I'm sad too ... He's turning 19 :'( I'm cryingggg.

But anyways :) vote and comment BC you love me and Yea :) bye guyssss

-A