chapter 24 -

Kate's POV

"We had a great time at the lake, Mr. And Mrs. Johnson." Austin uttered while shaking both my mom and dads hand.

The sun fell down the horizon hours ago. Once we reached back home Austin decided to have dinner with my family and I.

"It was nice seeing you again, Austin. And thank you again for taking care of Katie here." My dad patted my back as I glared at him for using my nickname. Austin looked down at me with unreadable and amusing eyes and a smile crept on his face.

"We had a great time, Mr. Johnson." Austin said acting like a gentlemen. A different side I've only seen once with Austin but I can get used to it.

"Please. Call me Jerry." My dad shook Austins hand again and I can tell dad likes Austin.

"Well. This was a lovely evening ... Jerry ... Mrs. Johnson" Austin nods his head to both of them then let's go of my dads hand and I followed Austin to the door. I glance up at him and I see him looking down at me from the corner of his eyes. His hazel orbs amused and smirking.

Austin opens the front door and warm air from outside brushes pass my shoulders and body. I announce that I'm walking Austin out and my parents say goodbye one last time. Austin returns the nice gesture.

"That was reallygood pasta ..." Austin said rubbing his tummy and let out a light chuckle. The dark sky looked down on us while I walked Austin to his range rover.

"It was ..." I said looking back at the house and noticing my parents looking through the blinds and spying on me. I nod my head at them and they laugh and leave.

"So Katie huh?" Austin says raising one of his eyebrows and smiling slightly. His eyes still fixed on mines as I giggled remembering my nickname.

"Yea I had it since I was young. I guess it stuck .." We both continued walking towards his car. While im admiring the trees and sky I suddenly feel his gentle touch against my hand.

I look down at I notice that Austins slowly intertwining out hands together. His touch sent chills down my spine. Electricity ignites through my body as he caresses the side of my palm with his thumb.

I flush while staring at our hands clasp together. I clear my throut, feeling hot and trying to get comfortable with this new feeling.

Does this mean we're a thing? You don't even know him. What's his favorite color? I sigh not knowing what the answer to my own question is.

We finally stop besides his car. He quickly takes both of my hands and raises both of them near his face. Inches away from his lips.

"I had a great time ... Katie." He looks down into my eyes. I blush while he said my nickname. He then leans his head down and slowly presses his lips against the knuckles of my two hands. His eyes never leaving mine.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I remembered those same exact lips were against my mouth a couple hours ago. My mouth goes dry as i hold in my breathe while he removes his lips from my hands. My heart pumps quicker as his eyes search my face.

I see him smile to the side and he licks his lips, letting go of my hands. I bite my bottom lip when he purposely licks his lips again knowing that it effects me when he does that.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked it as a question but it seems like he knows that answer already. I pushed my glasses towards my face and look up at him.

"Sure." I said getting lost in his appearance. Some small strands of his black hair curled inwards towards his face, white v neck, rips black jeans, and black and white Chuck Taylors.

The Chucks surprise me because he doesn't seem like the Converse type. But I wouldn't judge. His licks his lips again looking away and running his hand through his soft looking hair. god I want to do that.

He puts his hands in his pockets then looks down at me with unreadable eyes. What is he thinking? I watch as his jaw clench, eyes staring at my bitten lips and his breathe quickens.

"I have to go .." He looks at his car without moving his head. Eyes went back to me and he lifts one of his hand out of his pocket and reaches for my side.

His fingers spread and pulls my closer to him. His touch feels ..... good. I lift my hands and press them against his hard abs. Ooo.

"Before I'm going to do something inappropriate to you in front of your parents .." He whispers into my ear seductively. Inappropriate? What does he mean? Oh no .. he knows my parents are watching us.

Chills spread down my spine and through my body. Goosebumps appear on my forearm. Closing my eyes I hear his hot breathe against the base of my neck. I lick my lips while feelings him squeeze my side softly. I grap hold of his shirt and breathe into it. Wanting him.

He caresses his thumb up and down my side, knowing that I'm vulnerable against his touch. He smells so .... good. Smell of body wash and man cologne.

"I'll see you." He says letting go of my side and places both his hands on my head, holding it still. He kisses my head so gently and then leaves without kissing my lips. A place where I want him to kiss.

Next thing I knew, I was standing on the driveway, wanting him, wanting to know him. My eyes flutter open noticing him not standing there anymore. His presence, smell, touch are gone.

What is happening to me?

To be honest, I want Austin to hug me. Ahhhh but you know I'll never meet him so ... :/ I've met him in my dreams though. but I fainted while I met him :Dhahaha !!

Thanks for reading guys !! I like this chapter for some reason. It brings the characters alive.

But anyways, vote because you love me :)

25 votes and I'll make chapter 25 !! :)

P.So you all are lovely

P.P.So to all the Calum lovers ... He's not gone ;)

❤ -A