Weston

It was coming up to 7pm when the group saw the sigh for Weston. Sasha began to jump up and down with joy, she just wanted to stop walking.

"We're here, we're here, mission completed." Sasha sang with a grin.

Lilah just shook her head. "We're here yea, but mission is far for completed doll."

"Lilah what was at the coordinates?" Quinn asked as she looked around the streets.

"Medical centre..." Lilah said with a smile. She hoped this would be the answer they were looking for.

Aubree headed over to the 'Welcome To Weston' sign and looked on the board, she saw the medical centre was just 3 miles away.

"How long do you think we have until the mumblers roam the streets?" She asked the group.

Leather looked up to the sky, the sun was already beginning to set. "I wouldn't say we have long at all. We better get a move on."

"Come on guys, 3 miles isn't far we can walk that in under an hour." Quinn said with a smile trying to motivate her group. They were all knackered.

"I don't want to." Sasha protested but as always she kept walking anyway.

Lexi yawned and rubbed her eyes, she hadn't been sleeping well lately and wasn't eating as much as she should be.

The group walked in pretty much silence; they were all talked out and tired.

Everyone had their own ideas of what they might find, but no one was sure.
Quinn just hoped they would find an adult that could lead the group because she felt like she had no idea what she was doing.

Leather grabbed a mumbler and pushed it away as it snuck up behind Aubree and Bruce.

"Oof, that could have been a bad bite. Thanks pal." Bruce said with a smile and kept walking.

It was funny how the mumblers trying to bite them had just become second nature to the group now.

"Hey guys, do you think kids can be mumblers?" Lilah asked the group.

"Well I mean we haven't seen one, but I guess it might be possible." Aubree shrugged.

"You think it's just because the adult mumblers want to eat the whole child? And not just take a bite and leave?" Lexi quizzed frowning.

"I wonder if one of us got bit now; and then the group got rid of the mumbler, would we turn into one of them or would we just walk around with a nasty bite mark on us?" Lilah looked around the group.

The truth was they had no idea. They didn't know if a bite would turn a child, if that was even possible, all they knew was they hadn't seen a child version of a mumbler walked around, no one that looked under the age of 16 was walking around as a mumbler they were either still children or they were dead.

The group finally got to the gates of the medical centre and they were wide open, this was strange to the group but they went ahead and just walked straight in.

There was a big white room just inside the doors. A reception desk with a potted plant next to it, big sofas and a swivel chair. There were visitor lanyards hanging next to the desk so Sasha took one and put it around her next. She wanted to at least make the world feel like it was still normal.

There wasn't a mumbler to be seen, just bodies decaying on the floor. Leather flicked the light switch a few times. "Powers out." He sighed.