Lexi's Haven

The group set off with only one thing on their minds, getting to Savannah's coordinates.

They all had mixed ideas about what lay ahead.
Lilah thought her mother might have left them a little haven to live in, but that was highly unlikely.

Quinn thought maybe the whole kf the army was there and were ready to fight off the mumblers, but that would be impossible.

Sasha thought it would be some long exam that they would have to sit through, she hated school.

Lexi and Aubree hoped it would be an all inclusive flight to a deserted island where they could live happily and mumblers free, this was just wishful thinking.

No one knew what would be there but the only way to find out was to travel across Miami.

"My legs hurt let's get a car." Sasha complained after only a few minutes of walking.

"Good idea Sass, because that went amazingly well last time." Quinn rolled her eyes at Sasha.

"It's only the other side of Miami." Lilah looked at Sasha and smiled a little.

"Actually it's not! Them coordinates are in Weston! Corey checked." Sasha pouted. She really didn't want to walk.

"Weston?!" Lexi exclaimed. "I don't want to walk all the way to Weston." She had thought it was still in Miami.

"And that's exactly why we didn't tell you." Leather smirked.

After 8 miles and 2 hours of walking the group came across a corner shop.

"I'm hungry." Quinn said as she spat out her gum and headed inside.

"Are you not going to check for mumblers first?" Aubree asked concerned.

"Oh.." Quinn bagged hard on the shop windows and shouted. "OI YOU BUNCH OF UGLY FUCKERS COME OUT AND PLAY!"

"Damn, you're not yourself when you're hungry." Bruce said with a smirk.

Quinn crossed her arms and waited for a moment. "See.. coast is clear." She said cheerfully as She opened the door.
Just as she did a mumblers fell to the floor in front of her and grabbed her legs.

"Argh!! Get it off get it off get it off!" Quinn screamed.

Leather grabbed the Walker and jammed a blade into its skull.

Quinn wiped herself down and then looked at the group feeling very embarrassed. "I wasn't scared!" She stormed into the shop and the rest of the group had a good giggle.

Lilah checked the mumblers pockets, she pulled out a phone and walked inside.

"This woman was someone's mom." Lilah said sadly as she looked at the children smiling on the phone case.

"Do you guys ever thing about the fact that our parents are walking around like..." Lexi looked at the mumbler on the floor. "Well, like that?"

"Not mine." Quinn said with a shrug knowing full well what happened to hers.

"My mother was in my beach house bathroom and I couldn't bring myself to kill her.. but someone did.." Leather frowned.

Aubree couldn't lie, she remembered checking the beach house out and killing hot guys mom in the bathroom. "Oh my gosh. That was me I'm so sor—" she began but Leather cut her off.

"Don't be sorry, I wanted her to be at peace but I couldn't do it myself. I'm glad someone could." Leather smiled sadly and Aubree gave him a hug.

"You're Jays brother then?" Aubree asked in shock.

"Guilty." Leather shrugged it off.

"If my mom was walking the streets like that I would want someone to end her suffering, but I wouldn't be able to do it myself." Lilah sighed trying to get involved in the conversation.