Chapter 32

Zain POV

"Good morning." I say getting out of the shower seeing Mia sitting up. She wore my blue puma hoodie from last night.

She rubs her eyes a little getting out of bed. "I feel sick." She says walking past me. She drank a lot last night. Whatever pills we popped- I barely remember shit apart from having sex all night.

I was on cloud 9. She was really the best thing to happen to me.

"You good?" I ask but turned the shower on and couldn't hear me.

I look at my phone but it was dead so I picked up Mia's phone. It was 2pm. We slept at nearly 9am.

Her phone was blown up. Million messages of happy birthdays.

I put my phone in the charge and get our bags from the car.

When I returned I sat on the sofa scrolling through my phone seeing all the pictures of Mia being posted by her friends and ours.

I choose a picture of me and her as kids that I had. We sat on the floor in my parents house. We were both laughing and I remember this. We were laughing at Kai who had fallen over. My mom took this picture. I posted it alongside our most recent picture which Mariana took at the wedding both of looking a milliin bucks- Mia even a billion. She was standing next to me with her tongue on my cheek pulling my face down with her hand as I laughed. The third picture was of Mia and I who sat on my lap straddling me kissing my lips. Ayla took that.

I captioned it: happy birthday Mia.

"Thought you were cooking for a second." Mia says and I laugh. Did not even know how to?

"Have you ever seen me cook?" I ask her and she chuckles. "Nothing to brag off." She says laughing as she put her heels on. She was wearing a tight blue dress that was dark with no sleeves or straps. It came up to her knees almost. She did her hair and make up and looked so good I was scared to touch her. Her hair was faling down in waves with the top bit pulled up in a ponytail with some strands falling over her face.

"Okay so... you're gonna teach me how to cook?" I ask her and she just laughs. I have never cooked a day in my life. We had chefs in the house and my mom or dad cooked sometimes but usually there was always food in the house.

"Soooo... lets go eat." I say getting up. She makes me take pictures with her first before she puts on a jacket. It was not the warmest weather.

"So. What's the plan for tonight."

"Too many questions Mia." I say and she rolled her eyes as she got in my car. We went to this Japanese place for food which she loved- Japanese food.

"So what youre a quarter Japanese?" I ask her and she nods. "Cant believe youre asking me that."

"What do you mean? You never talk about your mom's side." I say and she shrugs.

"True."

"So what do you know about your culture?" I ask her and she chuckles. "Shut up. What do you know about your 4 different cultures?"

"Its just three come on?" I say and she laughs pointing the chopsticks at me. "Don't be a smart ass."

"Well I can understand Spanish and I can speak it a little." I tell her and she chuckles. "Your mom cusses in Spanish and shouts in Spanish thats why."

"True." I say laughing. "My mom tried to just speak Spanish when we lived in Seattle so that we could pick it up." I tell her.

"I forget sometimes you were raised in Seattle for like 5 years." She says