Chapter 42

Zain's POV

I sat in Mia's salon trying to calculate the costs of this new desk she installed. I had basically done it all. Hired staff. I have finished the whole interior design. There is even a pre-booked calendar thats filled up foe the next 6 months with appointments.

"Hey." Liam says walking into the salon as I sat behind the receptionist desk.

"Whats up." I say

"So... this place looks amazing." He says and I nod looking around. "Theyre done. Only thing left is the decorations for tomorrow's party."

"Why have I got a feeling you did all this. You kick started the business off. Has she been here?"

"She has. Once." I say and he chuckles. "But- she doesnt like this side of it so I thought I'd help her out."

"You must be exhausted."

"I am. Have to run back to the office in a little while. Have a client coming in wanting to finalize her selling her house."

"Damn. Zain the business man." He chuckles sitting in the chair. "So I love my kid and all- but will she manage this place and keep it afloat?"

"She has to otherwise I'm going to murder her. No offense." I say sighing.

"Is she planning on coming at all?" He asks and I look at my phone. "Should be here soon."

I have really done all this for Mia because I want her to be happy and I want her to be able to have her own shit going. She loves hair and make up and this is a great opportunity.

"Helloooo." Mia says walking in to the place. "Zain. This place looks amazing." She says looking around. She sounded so happy as she walked in. She wore a soft purple dress that sleeveless and strapless.

"Jesus you not cold?" Liam says knowing its snowing outside. She wore matching lilac heels showing her pretty white painted toe nails. She throws her straight blonde hair over her shoulder and smiles.

"You can't have it all." She says shrugging. "Sometimes you gotta look good."

She walked over hugging me as I sat on the chair. She smelled amazing. "You did so great. Wow." She says kissing my cheek.

"You proud of us?" She asks Liam and he laughs.

"Running a business is a lot of responsibility." He says. "Youre already flaking out."

"Don't be so negative." She says and he gets up. "I would've sent you an invoice if I was Zain but I guess hes too inlove to see the free labour." He says and I laugh.

"Anything for Mia." I say and she chuckles. "Laters." He says leaving.

"You look good." I tell her and she smiles kissing my lips. "You think so?"

"Yeah." I say turning her around bending her over rhe desk. Her dress was so short it moved all the way up showing her ass which I smack making her scream out as I laughed. She stands up straight fixing her dress as she slapped my chest.

"Stop it. Were going to dinner remember. With Jordan and Kai."

"Since when do we do double dates? So you're not even dressed up for me?" I say and she laughs. "Oh honey. No." She kisses my lips and I chuckle.

"As a thank you, you can fuck me in my new salon? Actually. This dress stains and I cant go dinner with you all over me." She says and I frown.

"How do you offer and then leave it in the same sentence?" I ask her and she chuckles. "I also just straightened my hair."