Chapter 49

Zain's POV

I literally had to stand next to Mia to make sure she did not just go for Eva. The whole thing while everyone arrived and what not. We ate food. We joked around and we decided to leave to let them rest.

I had work to do around my apartment and Kai was showing me his today which was pretty much ready and he was moving in after Ezra's wedding tomorrow.

"Yo you being mad extra." I tell Mia who was walking out the door as we were leaving. Eva had left earlier and Mia was still in a foul mood.

"I'm going home." She tells me. "Why dont you go find Eva." Walking out infront of me in her black jeans and showing her curves off.

"Hold up." I say. "What? I told you not to fight her and I'm now team Eva. Go fight her I do not care."

"No. Do not go fight anyone." Kai says to Mia who rolled her eyes. She put on her white cropped puffer jacket on and smiles at me. "Go fuck her for all I care." She says pissed off before she stomps off to Mariana and my mom.

"You're so fucking childish." I yell after her and she just sticks her middle finger out at me.

"Yo lets go." I tell Kai shaking my head. She drove me nuts. I did not even speak to Eva. Did not even smile. Nothing. So Mia was just being Mia.

We go around and seen Kai's apartment. It was round the corner from the one me and Mia got. So it was nice to have that.

"So what? Its already furnished what the fuck?" I ask Kai who locks the door behid him. "Yeah. Mom." He chuckles. "You like it?"

"Sorry- hi. I live next door." A girl says walking past us. "You moving in?"

"I am." Kai tell her. Pretty girl. Felt like Mia was gonna come and smack my head.

"Oh hi. I live across the hall." She says and Kai nods. "Im Kai." He says. "My brother Zain." And I nod at her. "I'm moving in soon."

"Oh well you can come by anytime for a welcome to fhe neighbourhood coffee?" She says and I look at Kai.

"Sure." He says as she smiles walking into her apartment. Kai wasnt even fazed. He was probably used to girls hitting on him. In high school- being in the same classes since kinder garden me and Kai have spent a lot of time together. Day in day out. He was the friendly one. The sweet one. The basketballer. Girls automatically were drawn to him.

"So you gonna go see her?" I ask him

"No." He says

"Why not."

"God my girlfriend died a few weeks ago. Im not going on coffee dates."

"Well you dont have to date her?"

"So just fuck her?" He asks and I nod. "Exactly." I say and he laughs. "Mind your business and lets go."

"Hi Kai." A girl says stepping out the building. "Hey..." Kai says and I know he did not know her name. She put her arms around him hugging him.

"You moved in today?"

"Not yet." He tells her. "This is my brother Zain." He tells her nodding at me. "You're a twin?" She says and I chuckle. "No thank God."

"Anyways. You good?" He asks and she nods throwing her hair back smiling. "Yeah. When are you moving in."

"Soon."

"You know where to find my place." She says and I look at Kai as she disappears.

"Wait whose that?"