Chapter 16

"Okay... mom. Are you ready?" I ask my mom who stood in the back yard with my dad and Elsie.

"Yeah." She says as Elsie sits up from the sunbathing she was doing.

We had a bandage on since yesterday when we came back. I took mine off and so did Kai as we showed our mom.

"Why is everyone getting their mom's name tatted?" My dad says as I show my arm to my mom. It was just on the top bit of my lower arm. "Blu." My mom reads out.

"You guys thats so sweet."

"Are you crying?" I ask and she chuckles. "Shut up."

"That looks pretty good." Elsie says and I show her. It was about 5 cm I would say. Exactly the same as Kai's.

My mom kisses my cheek and hugs me and Kai. "When the fuck did you guys grow up to be so tall and grown and handsome." She says. "Just yesterday I was chasing you guys and trying to make sure you I dont screw you guys up."

"So when you guys getting my name tatted?" My dad says. Uncle Liam stepped out and looked at our tatoo's

"Whats with everyone getting their mother's name tatted."

"You guys just jealous." My mom says and Liam laughs.

"Well... we were gonna get something else tatted. Caleb already got it tatted."

"Caleb's dad is tatted everywhere." My mom says. "CJ has some sort of record for the most tattoo's all he misses is face tattoo."

"He is so cool." I say and my dad laughs at me.

"What does Caleb have tatted that you guys wanted?"

"Well... its the same one you guys got."

"What the CC?" Liam asks as he laughs. "Oh yeah. Caleb does have that. Well his mom and dad have it."

"Mom used to be part of Collins Crew?" I say and she chuckles. "Oh honey. That was a very crazy time. I dont have CC tatted though."

"Right. But we were gonna get it. Wanted to see how this works out first. Mia already chose out a design."

"You guys already get too much attention. You think thats a good idea?" My mom asks. "I think you should get it." My dad says

"You just want them to dedicate something to you." My mom says to my dad who laughs. "Is your last name not enough?"

"Thought we were called Adams-Cavanaugh?" I say just to tease.

"Bye." I say walking inside.

I go inside to see Mia and Mariana laying around. "Its so hot- we cant move."

"Were going for dinner. You should probably start moving." I say as I sit down.

"you guys smoking?" I say as I smell it. "Not me." Mariana says and I look at Mia clearly stoned. Her eyes droopy and a little red.

"You good?" I ask her. Why was she smoking so early in the day.

Mariana gets up leaving the room as I sit next to Mia. I look at the bottle next to Mia's bed. "Yo." I say and she sits up.

"I'm fine." She says. "Can I not smoke?"

"No. Not without me? At 4pm?"

"Okay chill." She chuckles. She clearly had the giggles. We go down for dinner and Liam straight away notices Mia.

"Really Mia?" He asks as Mia held on to me. She was drunk and high at 4pm.