Chapter 3

"Fuck you have a game today?" I ask Kai who was running around my room looking for his top.

"Yes. Dad is coming. Mom got business to handle she said. He's bringing Kairo and Teddy. Mariana is coming too. The gang coming too. You always come?"

"Yeah but I kinda told Eva I was gonna take her out."

"So you do like her." He says and I roll my eyes as he looks through my shit. "Bro its not here. Why would your jersey be here?"

"I found it." He says and I look at him as walked out of my closet. "Anyway- I have training and then the game. Why don't you bring her?"

"Alright. Cool." I mumble before laying my head back down. I slept so late playing games and smoking.

"What time is it." I say

"Its 3pm. The game is at 6." He reminds me. "Fine. Laters." I say as he leaves.

I get ready and shower before getting dressed.  I wear my usual outfits. I was very simple. I wore either sweatpants or jeans. I put on a white tshirt with my dark blue jeans before putting on my black air maxes. I was kind of excited to see Eva. She was different? I wanted to know more about her I guess. Also - she was fucking beaufiful.

Eva opens the door when I arrive at their apartment. "Hey." She says. "Hi." I step back and look at her again. She was wearing a black dress that was off shoulder but had long sleeves. Her hair was pushed behind her ears with a middle part. She wore make up I noticed elegantly done and her lips were glossed.

"Damn. You look good." I say and she chuckles. So far I have only seen her in jeans and tshirts and I thought she looked good as fuck in that.

"You look good too." She says and I chuckle. "Not as good as you. You look ready to go to the Oscars."

"Oh shut up." She says stepping out. She had on matching black heels adn her pretty toes were painted white.

"So where you taking me."

"Somewhere very nice." I say as she holds on to my arm as we walk out the apartment. I open the car door for her and she thanks me.

"Nice car."

"Thanks." I say. "I could tell you were a rich kid by the way you carry yourself." She says and I laugh. "My parents are rich. I'm not rich."

"Well you're rich driving a black Range."

"I have another car too. But its at my parents house. No space at our apartment. We can only have two cars there."

"Damn. Rich kid problems." She says and I chuckle.

"So what you think of NY so far?" I ask

"Its alright. I made some friends from College. Mia is a nice roommate- even though her friends are really loud." She says and I laugh.

"We are kind of loud." I say. "Well Ayla is super loud and that mixed with others is tragic."

"Shes sweet." She says.

"She's alright."

"You guys all related?" She asks. "Yomi is our friend, Mia is also my friend but I've known Mia since I was 8ish. She is my dad's best friends' daughter so we kind of just grew up together. She's family."

"At first I thought you and Mia were a thing." She says and I laugh out loud.

"Ew." I say and she just chuckles.

"Kai's my brother."

"You guys twins? You look very identical."

"No- I'm 9 months older than him. We just in the same school year." I say and she nods. "Oh."