Chapter 48

Mia's POV

I was spending a lot of time with Ivy and she was usually around anyway. I did like her I guess. It was weird basically having a girl twin?

"Hey." I say walking into the kitchen. Ivy quickly became a normal addition to the family. She even had a room here.

"Good morning." She says and I see Sofia was making breakfast. Her belly was getting bigger and bigger.

"My head hurts so much." I complain sitting down and Sofia gives me a cup of tea. "Should you not be resting or sitting down?" I ask her and she chuckles. "Im pregnant not dying."

"You do drink a lot." Ivy says. "You should think about your organs." She says and I roll my eyes. "Dont be the boring triplet."

"Yeah sure." She says laughing.

"How was last night?" Sofia asks me.

"Well..." I say trying to remember. Kim invited me to her bridal shower which was amazing. It was so small and sweet but we had a good time. We then ended up crashing the boy's bachelor party at the club and we had a great time. I am surprised that I ended up back home and not in Zain's bed.

I show them the pictures and ofcourse Ivy makes comments about Zain and how she finds him so pretty. It was starting to be annoying.

"I have to get to work. Thanks for breakfast Sofia." Ivy says as she leaves.

"She's so fucking annoying sometimes."

"Oh sisters." Sofia says and I roll my eyes. "Elsie is annoying too. Maybe I just cant stand girls?" I say and she laughs. "I have to get to work. Can you give me a ride- Liam took my car to repainted."

"Sure." I say. I was going to Caleb's anyway.

I drop Sofia off and I head to Caleb's house.

The door was open as usual and I knew the pin to his gate. I walk in and hear some giggles. Oh God maybe I should've knocked fhe door. I also wanted to see who the hell Caleb was now hooking up with now that he had a whole baby on the way.

Caleb was standing in th living room next to Natalia who was wearing nothing but Caleb's shirt with her belly sticking out. Caleb's lips were on hers.

"Hello?" I say very confused. The last I remembered was Caleb hating her and me being on that hate train too.

"Oh hey Mia."

"Door was open." I say as he stepped away from Natalia.

"I'm gonna get dressed." She says walking past me up the stairs.

"What the fuck?" I mouth to Caleb. "This is why we have not seen you in the last few weeks."

"Also Kai and Zain fighting we had to swap brothers." He says and I smack his chest as he laughs.

"I think I really like her? Also were having a baby so."

"Wow." I say and he chuckles. "Come on be happy for me?"

"I am happy- just not excited that the girl that is always trying to fight me wifh my boyfriends ex is your girlfriend now?"

"Wow chill." He says and I laugh. "Shes gonna stay here with the baby."

"You guys just gonna pretend to be one happy family?"

"No pretending." He says and I sigh.

"Hellooo. Netflix. Darkness and food. A lot of food needed." Zain says walking in sitting down on the couch.

Collin's Crew V: The Next Generationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें