Chapter 44

Zain's POV

"It starts at 7." I tell my mom who was still in the kitchen with my dad and Ezra. I convinced Ezra he should come to the party. Mia's opening her shop. I worked so hard on it, I am definitely getting drunk tonight.

"So no fighting today." Ezra says and I laugh as he gets into my car.

"I don't pre-plan them by the way." I say and he laughs. "Also Mia is already pretty pissed that I have a black eye in her pictures for today."

"Oh." He says. "Instagram huh."

"Yeppp." I sigh. "You should tell Kim to come along."

"She finishes her shift 8pm. She said she's going home and going to sleep."

I park infront of Mia's house and jump out quickly because Mia was mostly likely not even ready. Mia opens the door and she looked ready to me.

"You're ready on time?" I say and she laughs at me. "Shut up." She says stepping out closing the door behind her. She looked so beautiful I couldn't stop staring.

She had a white dress on long sleeves but it was off the shoulders and came up to just above her knees. Her heels made her nearly as tall as me. Still a few inches off.

"I got you something." I say taking the light blue box out of my pocket.

She opens the box and looks at me. "You're buying me diamond necklaces now?" She says and I chuckle.

"Do you wanna wear it now?" I ask her and she nods turning around holding her hair up. "Its beautiful." She says just looking at it then me.

She puts her hand on my neck pulling me in closer kissing my lips. "You're the best ex-husband ever." She says and I laugh.

"Lets go." I tell her. "Ezra is in the car."

"Hi Ezra." She says as she gets in the car. "Hi Mia. Your boyfriend made me wear one of his suits. For your party."

"You guys look so smart."

"Thanks. I have never wore a suit before. I wore it once for my grandads funeral when I was 12."

"Damn. This family- looking good and fashion is like a must." I tell him. "Its like by force you wear non designer and everyones making fun of you."

"Okay he's just exaggerating." Mia says to Ezra and I laugh. I was. Who the hell wears designer all day.

"This suit cost more than my car." He says.

"Where is Kim? You shouldve brought her. I really like Kim."

"Mia only likes certain people." I tell him. "She has a strong opinion about a lot of people."

"Damn." Ezra says laughing. "No I do not. Stop lying." She says and I chuckle.

"Congratulations on the opening of your new business though." Ezra tells Mia. "Must have been a lot of hard work."

"Yeah. Exhausting." She says and I chuckle parking up.

"Oh my God. It looks beautiful." Mia says as she stands next to the balloons. There was a photographer taking pictures of Mia at the door infront of the enterance.

We walk inside and see the place packed. Mia is being pulled from left to right and I find Kai and Caleb drinking champagne.