Chapter 31

Mia's POV

"I just finished doing 3 make up jobs. And I had class this morning." I tell Ayla who was trying to convince me to come on a date with her new boyfriend.

"Pleaseee. Come on. You should just come along."

"You want Zain to kill me?"

"You guys not even talking?"

"Dont you have single friends?" I ask her. "No... I am seriously asking because I need you Mia Henry."

"Ayla Smith-Adams." I say and putting the phone to my other ear.

"You should ask Vera." I say and Ayla sighs. "Youre a party pooper."

"Okay. How do you want me to go on a date? Ayla please..."

"Fineeee!" She says and I shake my head putting my phone down.

"You fucking scared me." I say seeing Zain sitting in the kitchen.

"Hi." He says smirking.

"Who let you in?"

"Sofia." He says and I frown. "Oh yeah." I say remembering Sofia my dads new girlfriend. "She's.." he starts and I look at him putting my bags down.

"Nice?" He then says

"When did you come back from Boston?"

"Last night."

"You didnt call me?"

"Yeah been busy with college and work." I say as I looked at him. He sat there wirh his white tshirt and black jeans with his keys and phone on the table.

"I missed you." He says

"Couldnt find a girl in the club?" I ask him opening the fridge after I wash my hands.

"No... I couldn't." He says. "Mia we literally just got high outside."

"I'm tired." I tell him. "You can do whatever you wanna do. Just leave me the fuck out of it."

"Do what? You're acting like you caught me fucking her? I fucked up- I shoudlnt be doing this... I am sorry for making you feel like shit."

"You have no respect for me. None." I tell him. I call Ayla back just feeling disrespected all over again.

"Hey. What time?" I ask her. "I'll be ready in an hour. Just need a shower. Whose the double date with?"

Zain looks at me as I laugh at Ayla before putting the phone down.

Two can play this game.

"You serious?"

"You done?" I ask him.

"Youre going on a double date? With Ayla?" He asks. "You just wanna piss me off."

"Don't be acting silly in my dads house." I say as he gets up and the chair falls back.

"Hey Mia." Sofia says walking into the kitchen. "I let Zain in." She says. "Liam just left."

"Hi..." I tell her. "I am going to get ready." I say and ahe nods a little looking at Zain.

"You go on that date I will fuck up Ayla's date and I will fuck up whoever he brings."

"I dare you." I tell him and he nods. "Whats the problem? Not like I am fucking him? Just an hour maybe I'll disappear."

"Fuck this. You know that nothinf happened. I was high how rhe fuck am I supposed to know if it was an hour. I was literally sitting outside the club wth her."