Chapter 41

Kai's POV

"So you don't remember at all?" Jordan asks me as I sat on my bed.

"I mean... a little. Its all vague. Months ago? I was so drunk." I sigh falling back. "This is a disaster."

"Maybe its not even yours." Jordan says grabbing my hands pulling me back up. "And if it is- well you're going to be a dad." She chuckles.

"So you're going to be a step mom?" I say and Jordan laughs. "I live in a dorm room."

"I live in my parents house?" I say and she laughs. "Well your parents Mansion." She corrects me. "It took me 3minutes to get to your bedroom. I pull her in and she falls on to my lap laughing.

"So how are you going to cope with having a baby mother." She says and I shrug. "Natalia and I were genuinely friends when she was here. I mean she is pretty cool?"

"Did you like her?" She says and I look at her. Sometimes Jordan's mood switched like the weather. Very creepy. It creeped me out. I think it was the weird abusive shit shr endured.

"I don't want to ruin a happy home kinda situation."

"You're being weird again." I say and she rolled her eyes getting up. "You're being a douche."

"What? I dont even remember being with her like that." I say and she sighs.

"Let's go..." I say sighing as I walked down the stairs with Jordan. I needed to tell my parents and I guess they will be less mad if Jordan is here.

"Hi. You guys joining for dinner?" My mom says. Both her and dad home at the same time was weird. Thought I could try one by one maybe?

"Hey..." Kairo says as I mess his hair up a little. I mean I pretty much was the one in charge when my parents worked. I pretty much raised Teddy?

"Yo Kai." Zain says entering the kitchen. "Can I talk to you for a second little brother."

"No." I say and he frowns. "Hurry up." He tells me and I sigh following him out the hall.

"Eva just called me. She said Natalia and her are on their way here... she wants to come see you?"

"What?"

"Why dont you ever answer your phone?" He says and I sigh.

"I have not told mom and dad yet."

"I still can't believe this. You got a girl pregnant." He says shaking his head.

"I don't need this right now." I say and he sighs. "Okay. Whats your plan?"

"Get through dinner without getting killed."

"Okay... if you do. Can I have your Audi? Also I will be a great substitute dad for your kid." He says and I punch his arm as he laughs.

We sit down at dinner and I look at my mom and dad laughing over something as he poked her side.

"I can't do it." I say and Zain sighs.

"Mom, dad. Kai's about to be a father." He says and my mom chokes on her food.

"Yo... you good?" My dad says as my mom gets up. She looks at Kai and raises her eyebrows. "Tell me its a joke." She says. "Jordan you're pregnant?"

"Oh not me." Jordan says and my mom looks at Kai. "Oh my God. I'm gonna murder him." She says and my dad grabs her waist. "Desi chill... please." He says but she just stares at Kai.

"Remember Natalia?"

"Nope." My mom says. "We dont meet any girl. This is the first girlfriend you had that we met Kai." She yells at him.