Chapter 18

Mia's POV

"Mia!"

"Joey stop shouting out my name." I say as he shouts my name again. It was probably the most annoying thing ever having a twin.

"Liam Henry." Elsie shouts as she walked into the living room. "Where is dad?" She says and I shrug. This whole house was a mess.

"Do you still want to come with us?" Joey asks. "Who is us again Joey?"

"Wayne, Tristan and I." He says standing in the living room as I laid on the couch. We came back from Cabo a few days ago but I decided to stay at my dads place instead of my apartment since Joey and Elsie were both back home for a while.

"Tell them I am still recovering from a hangover and I love them and miss them loads." I say and Joey rolled his eyes. They were our friends when wr lived in Haarlem with our mom when we were kids.

"What are your plans tonight?" Elsie asks me.

"Im going to see Zain and Kai in a little while." I say and she nods. "When are you going back to wherever you were?" I ask

"Damn. You want me out that fast huh?"

"Just asking." I say rolling my eyes. Elsie irritated my soul.

"I wanted you guys to meet my fiance first. He is coming to New York tomorrow."

"Oh nice. What time? Might be busy. Were planning a surprise party for Zain."

"Cool. Cool." She says getting up. 

"Hey guys. There is dinner I guess but if there isn't order pizza?" My dad says walking in. "Were not 14 Liam." Elsie says and he chuckles.

He looked like he was leaving. My dad was Liam Henry. He was very sweet and kind. Probably the most laid back parent ever. My mom hid us from him all our lives until she got shot and died. We were 8 and Elsie was 14. Liam was a kid when we came. He was so immature. Most of his parenting came from Nick And Blu Adams because their kids were similar age.

"I'm going to see you guys later." He says and I nod as I get up to go get ready. I shower, brush out my hair and blowdrye it before I get dressed in two piece dress with no sleeves or straps. It was black and the skirt wad high waisted. I put on my air forces and brush out eyelash extensions before applying gloss and going downstairs with my keys and phone.

I look at the text I got from Zain who said that he was outside.

As I open the door I see him getting out of his car. My heart skipped a beat as I watched him. Maybe I supressed my feeling for him or maybe I just always felt that that was just an impossiblr thought.

"Yo Henry." He says and I look at him as he grins at me.

"Thought we were meeting at your place?" I say as he shrugged. "Change of plans." Zain was very goofy and he was always joking.

"What is the change?"

"Were going to watch a movie." He says as I get into his car. "You look good." He tells me and I look at him. "You're staring." I say and he chuckles. "Well... now I can stare without you thinking im weird."

"I still think youre weird." I say and he chuckles as he does his seatbelt and I do mine.

"Its those out door movies. Drive thru."

"Really? That is so cool. Remember I told you we should do that like a year ago? You remembered." I say and he chuckles. "I am not gonna lie had to think really hard." He says as I put my foot up on the seat.