Chapter 26

Mia's POV

"So... you're really getting married?" I ask Elsie. I did her make up and her hair was done by one of my friends.

"No Mia. I'm gonna run away at the altar."

"Why you always gotta be so sarcastic?" Joey asks.

"Oh please. Runs in our blood." Elsie says. She sat in her white wedding dress. Blinged up. In front of the mirror.

"Well to be honest I am so proud of you Elsie. You really got it together."

"Okay Joseph. Lets not go crazy." Elsie says as she hugs Joey.

"Are you staying this time?" I ask her.

"Well I am married soon. So yes. Thanks for being my bridesmaid." She says pulling me in kissing my cheek.

"I wish mom was here." She says. "Don't cry please." I tell her. "Your make up?"

"You guys ready?" Liam says walking in all suited and booted.

"Oh wow. Look at you." I say and he chuckles. "Yeah yeah. I know I never wear suits and that boring stuff but do I not look dashing."

"You do." Elsie says.

"Can I have a quick moment with Elsie guys." He says and Joey and I leave the room.

"Hey... all ready?" I say and Nicole nods who was the other bridesmaid. She was Elsie's best friend since we were little kids.

"Yeah. How cute are these dresses?" I ask her and she chuckles. "You look so pretty in it." She tells me.

"You're emotional arent you?"

"Yes." Nicole says. "Only because I'm so happy for her but I am also sad because it feels like I am losing my best friend. Who is going to do wild cross country trips for parties with me?"

"Best you give that up too." Joey says and Nicole chuckles giving him a shove. "You guys so grown up. Its weird. You used to pick your bogies and rub them on me." She tells Joey.

"Okay okay. All ready?" Jane says as she makes us prepare. "Time for bridesmaids to go in."

I was a pretty confident girl I guess but nothing was more scary than walking down this aisle in these heels and pretty cream coloured dress with 200 people watching me.

I was lowkey imagining me walking down in my white dress and Zain waiting for me at the alter. As I stand next to Nicole I look at Zain who sat in the first row next to the rest of the Adams. His eyes glued on me he smiled seeing I was looking back at him making my heart go a little faster. He looked so handsome in his suit as he sat between Kai and Mariana.

"You look beautiful." He mouths at me making me blush.

I look at Elsie walking in with my dad as she walked in on the beat of the tune. She wore a long white dress with baddazzaling elements to it. She looked so pretty my eyes hurt.

My dad walked her down to aisle before she kissed his cheek and he shook Mike's hand before sitting down.

We cheered as Elsie and Mike kissed and walked out the place to the next venue for the party.

We had family on our mom side. Blood family. Our dad didnt have any family apart from the Collins. Thry were greeting us and congratulating Elsie and Mike.

As got to the second venue, I looked around for Zain.

"Hey." He says behind me as he put his arms around me. "Hey." I say turning around.