E I G H T E E N

Mrs Weasley wanted to keep me out of the order meetings she said that I was should be able to remain a child for as long as possible, I didn't attend them all only a few

Mrs Weasley wanted to keep me out of the order meetings she said that I was should be able to remain a child for as long as possible, I didn't attend them all only a few. I preferred staying with the kids anyways.

My nightmares had not really improved instead they had gotten worse sometimes so bad that I found myself unable to leave my room for a couple of days. Today was one of those days, "Lyra? Mums asking if you're coming down to eat?" Fred says on the other side of the door, "no thank you." I call out burying my face into my pillow, "come on Lyra you've not eaten for days." I don't say anything, "do you want me to bring you some food up?" He asks I don't respond feeling bad but hoping he'll leave.

He returns five minutes later with two plates of food, "come on up you get we're going to eat together." My eyes widen as he enters the room, "Fred, you can't just come in like that what if I had been changing?" He shrugs, "then I would've been in for a treat?" He winks making me laugh. At the sound of my laughter he smiles, "see there's that smile we missed." He says before becoming a bit more serious, "what did you dream about this time?" I look down at my food, I couldn't tell him.

"It's ok, want to hear about mine and George's latest idea?" I smile at the distraction and nod listening intently to the twins newest crazy invention. "I'm not testing this one for you." I say at hearing how it'd cause boils to take over your face. "Yeah we wouldn't want to ruin your pretty face, we can test it on Ron." He shrugs, "I don't think Ron would agree to that." I say, "who said we were going to tell him?" I laugh.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asks after a moment I nod and smile, I don't know why I stayed alone when I felt like this, Fred and the others they always made me feel better. "Thank you, I should probably go down a and apologise to everyone." He shakes his head, "don't be silly, you don't need to apologise to anyone we all understand, but you should come down, fair warning though my mum might throw a party at seeing you." I laugh.

I suddenly become nervous as we begin walking down the stairs, what would they all think about me? I'd been locked up in my room for five days with no interaction mrs Weasley must think I'm so rude. They take care of me, give me a place to stay and I ignore them. My thoughts are cut of once I feel a warm hand in mine, "stop worrying so much." Fred says as I look over at him, I smile my nerves settling and squeeze his hand as we enter the kitchen.

"Oh Lyra dear you're down." Mrs Weasley says engulfing me in a hug, I smile as she holds me, "are you feeling better? Is there anything that I can get you?" I'm stunned for a second not used to this, if I were at the manor I would've gotten scolded for sure. "Oh no, thank you the food was delicious though thank you." She beams and pats my cheeks, "I'm glad you liked it, do you want some more you must be starving, you've not eaten in days." I give her a sheepish grin as I shake my head, "I'm alright really." But she shakes her head and sits me down, "Fred get Lyra another plateful." My eyes widen and I don't know how to decline I look to the others for help but they shake their heads and give me knowing smiles.

"So anything interesting happen the past five days?" I ask leaning my head in my hands as I look at the others, "well other than Fred moping because you wouldn't come out of your room not much." George says shooting Fred a wink making him scowl at his brother as his cheeks heated to match the fiery red of his hair. "Don't tease him George you were moping too." Ginny says making me grin, "oh aren't you the sweetest, did you miss me Georgie?" I ask him as he looks to his sister dumbstruck. "We all did." I blink for a second not knowing what to say, I hadn't expected that and I feel my throat tighten as I feel as though I might cry.

"Ah trouble is down I see." Sirius says as he enters the room smiling warmly at me as I smile sheepishly, "What've I told you about hiding out in your room?" He asks, "not to?" He nods, "so you do understand English then?" I can't help but laugh, "next time you come to us okay?" I nod making him smile and mess up my hair.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Not again. I groan as I sit up in the dark, why wouldn't these nightmares just leave me alone. I close my eyes as I relive the horrors my brain conjured and assure myself that it wasn't real. It had felt so real though that was what got to me.

"Hi kreecher." I mumble slipping into the kitchen noticing the grumpy house elf, he hated everyone in this house and so he just makes a distasteful face at me and moves on mumbling under his breath.

I get myself some warm milk, it had become a habit ever since that first night I pick my wand up as I take small sips and watch as I make small charms that dance around in the darkness bringing a small smile to my face. "Can't sleep?" I jump turning my wand on whoever had just walked in. "Blimey Fred you were one second from getting hexed into next week." I sigh lowering the wand as he smiles amusement very clear on his face.

"Another nightmare?" He asks taking a seat beside me, I nod, "why're you awake?" I ask making him shrug, "I was just coming down to get a glass of water." I nod and rest my head back on my arms. "You know we could get you some sleep potion if you wanted." He says after a second making me shake my head. "That's ok, I already tried, it doesn't work."

"Want to go on a walk?" I look up at him a bit more awake, "now?" He nods and stands, "but it's the middle of the night." He shrugs and holds his hand out to me, "so?" I find myself smiling as I take it. "You're crazy Weasley." I say as we sneak out of the front door. "You love it Malfoy." He winks making me laugh as we walk hand in hand down the street.

After walking around for a while I yawn, "tired?" I shake my head only to yawn again making Fred laugh. "Maybe just a bit." I shrug, "want a piggyback?" I look at him to see he was being deadly serious, "why? You're not going to drop me are you?" I question hesitantly, "why would I drop you?" He asks me in disbelief making me shrug, "have a little faith, it's going to be fun." When I still look unsure he rolls his eyes, "get on my back."

Eventually I give in, "Merlin Fred you're like a giant." I say making him laugh really loud attracting the attention of the few other people out, a sweet elderly lady smiles at us. "Are you ready?" My eyebrows furrow, "ready for what?" He doesn't say anything and instead breaks into a sprint almost making me fall from his back. I squeal with laughter as I clutch onto him tightly, "merlin woman don't strangle me." He says after a second making me loosen my hold with a laugh.

I rest my head on his shoulder as he slows into a walk again, "thank you Fred." I whisper feeling him shiver slightly even though it wasn't that cold out. I don't pay much attention to that because my eyelids begin to fall suddenly feeling heavy.