NINETY

"So it's date night, how do we feel?" Spencer jumps as I suddenly make my way into his room and jump onto his bed as he stands in front of the mirror trying to tie his tie. "Oooh fancy." I smile looking at his suit. "I can't tie the stupid thing right." He just throwing his tie away, "um first of all we have magic." I say grabbing his tie off the ground and beginning to do it for him, "and secondly you can tie it, you're just being overly critical because you're nervous which is stupid you have no reason to be." I say smoothing the tie and lowering the collars.

"Thanks." He smiles calming himself, "no worries, now stop stressing your self out you've been planning this for ages and everything is going to be fine."

"It can't be just fine, it has to be perfect." He says, "don't put so much pressure on it, all you really need is each other, everything will work out as it's supposed to." He smiles and nods.

"Ok both of you stand together." I say holding up my camera, "shut up and smile." I say as they roll their eyes and begin grumbling under their breaths. "Oh my, it's one picture stop being such big babies." They comply and I smile once the picture develops. "Can we go now?" I roll my eyes but nod, "yeah, yeah go have fun but not too much fun guys." I joke smiling when they share a look.

"God she's such a mom." One of them whispers to the other making them both giggle, "hey! I'm not a mum, get out of here already." I say, "also if you guys are gonna be out till late please come back quietly because it's likely the rest of us will be sleeping." Well I mean it was just gonna be Henry and I at home again since Daphne was at Adam.s again. I didn't have anything against Adam but he'd stolen my Daphne and I missed her.

"Hey I'm going to the twins flat so you have the place to yourself." I say poking my head through Henry's door he looks up from his book and nods as paddy runs over to me, "have fun." I look up from where I'd been petting paddy. "You too."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Hey George." I grin as I enter the flat, "oh are you finally acknowledging my existence?" He asks with a smirk making me roll my eyes playfully. "You know that you're my favourite." Now it's his turn to roll his eyes, "you've barely seen me like all year, I only see you when you come to jump into Fred's bed." I laugh and nudge him, "that's not true."

"Mmhmm if you say so."

"You know what I'll make it up to you right now." I decide making him look at me expectantly, "we're gonna have that date we arranged ages ago, it's a George and Lyra day today."

"A George and Lyra day?" I nod, "a George and Lyra day." I confirm making him grin. "hey love, what're we doing today?" Fred asks kissing my temple as he join us.

I smile up at him noticing how he's fresh out of the shower his hair pretty messy with small water droplets still clinging to it, "move away." I giggle as he begins getting water all over me. "Sorry." He grins shaking his head making me squeal as he laughs at purposefully getting it all over me. "Fred!" He leans down to kiss me again, "sorry love." He murmurs smirking against my skin.

"So what are we doing today?" He repeats raising one arm to rub his hair with his towel I watch him for a moment admiring the way his arm flexes and how he messes up his hair even more. "We are not doing anything." I manage to say after George nudges me, forcing my attention from his brothers bare chest. "What?"

"Sorry but I'm spending the day with Georgie." George grins and throws an arm around me as he smirks at Fred, "yeah it's a George and Lyra day today." Fred looks between us and smiles although he decides to pull out the dramatics.

"Wow Malfoy leaving me for my own brother, I can't believe this." I roll my eyes at him a smile still on my face though, "honestly, I never would've expected this."

"Well you should've because you've always known that George is the better twin." I say playing along, "unbelievable, this is so unbelievable." I smile as George begins to laugh leaning over my shoulder. "Again it's not so surprising mate, we've established Lyra always loved me more years ago, also we all know that I'm the smarter funnier and better looking twin." I nod along making Fred scoff.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to get over this betrayal." I can't help it anymore and begin laughing, "ok well we're going now so see you later."  He smiles and leans forward to peck my lips. "Alright have fun." He says making me nod and take a step back, before he shakes his head and pulls me back into him. I giggle as my hands land on his chest and he leans down to whisper in my ear. "Not too much fun otherwise I'll have to remind you who the better twin actually is."

"I already know that." I whisper leaning up to kiss him, "it's George." I say quickly after I pull away, laughing at the face he makes as I grab George's hand and pull him with me.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

George and I end up talking as we made products in the back of the shop, there wasn't actually much to do with the threat of the war looming over everyone like a dark storm cloud, and let's not forget all the death eater attacks, not very many people wanted to go out or even keep their places open because of it.

"So are Daphne and Adam serious?" I frown at George sympathetically and nod, "they're pretty serious, she spends most of her time with him." He deflates slight at that, but I'd rather tell him the truth then let him get his hopes up. "But don't worry Adam can't compare to you, I'll help get the two of you together if it's the last thing I do." At least that makes George crack a smile, "you and Fred really are perfect for each other."

"You know I'm glad the two of you ended up together, it was painful seeing you both pine after each other from afar." I laugh, "I never pined after him." I deny as he smirks, "sure, whatever you say Lyra but I saw the longing looks you'd try and hide."

"Sure."

"There isn't anyone else I could see him with though, and you're not just a perfect fit for him but the family we all really love you." My heart warms as I smile over at him, "I really love you guys too."