NINETEEN

It's been a week since I had seen anyone, since I had slept even but the last nightmare I had that was too haunting to even think about

It's been a week since I had seen anyone, since I had slept even but the last nightmare I had that was too haunting to even think about. I couldn't bare to see the others afraid of what I had witnessed in my dream. They had all taken turns trying to get me out of the room but they left me be now knowing that it was serious and I wasn't going to come out.

The only times I would leave was when I was sure that no one was downstairs to get myself milk or coffee, I think Mrs Weasley knew because she started leaving a plate of food on the side for me.

I apparate downstairs thinking it was clear only to see the kitchen full, everyone falls silent as they all turn to stare at me, I'd gotten the days mixed up, it was going to be empty at this time tomorrow not today. I probably looked a sight, my hair a mess, skin pale and eyes worn from little to no sleep. I notice the alarm on their faces from how I looked so different in such a short amount of time, Mrs Weasley looks as though she's about to start crying, Fred's eyes full of concern, everyone's were. But then I see a flash of green eyes, noticing one face that wasn't a regular around here, he smiles at me unsurely sending me an awkward wave. I smile back slightly waving myself before I apparate back to my room, the concern in there was enough to suffocate a person.

I look at myself in the mirror as a few stray tears run down my pale exhausted face.

Remembering the boy who I'd just seen seconds ago prompts me to remember another boy, one who had wanted me to be brave. I sigh and wipe my face as I brush my hair and then quickly change out of my sleepwear. "Be brave." I remind myself as I take a deep breath and walk back downstairs. "Yeah she hasn't come out of her room in over a week, we've all tried to-" Ron stops talking once Hermione elbows him as everyone but Ron notices I've entered the room again.

I sit down in the empty seat between Fred as everyone just sits quietly, I stare down at the table feeling like the awkwardness was going to kill me that or everyone's suffocating stares. "Pass the peas would you trouble?" I look up to see Sirius looking at me expectantly, I pass the peas over which seems to snap everyone out of their daze and resume with whatever they had been talking about, I look up at Sirius gratefully prompting him to shoot me a wink as he drinks from his glass.

"Did you get changed?" George whispers over making me laugh as I nod, "yes I felt a bit out of place in my night clothes." I say making him nod, "so you got changed just for us?" Fred asks making me grin, "don't flatter yourselves." I tell them, "you know you love us." He winks making me grin. "How did you know? I thought that I had kept my love for George pretty well hidden." Fred face drops as me and George burst out into loud laughter attracting everyone's attention again only this time they smile as they watch us.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding I love you both equally." I say noticing the look Sirius sends my way making me roll my eyes at him.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.