T E N

Cedric and I had studied dragons a lot and he had a pretty good plan I think, well I hoped but I had faith in him he was brave smart and strong he was picked for a reason

Cedric and I had studied dragons a lot and he had a pretty good plan I think, well I hoped but I had faith in him he was brave smart and strong he was picked for a reason. "Good luck." I say as we stand outside of the champions tent, he'd have to enter soon. "A kiss for luck?" I laugh but nod, a click and a flash make us jump apart. To see that awful reporter lady she'd just taken a picture of us, "oh so the hunk is taken?" She asks making Ced and I share a bewildered glance, "excuse me but what do you think you're doing?" I ask feeling slightly uncomfortable with the picture she had just taken. "My job." She smirks eying me.

"You're a pretty thing, want to give an interview on how you feel about your boyfriend being a champion, I shift under her scrutinising gaze, "not exactly." Cedric knew how I felt, I didn't need to broadcast it to everyone else he was the only one who mattered. "What don't love him?" My jaw clenches at her words and I take a step forward for Cedric to pull me back as she smirks, "Cedric knows my feelings and he's the only one who needs to know." I tell her my voice seething. She steps back slightly, "sure." She says before sauntering off.

"Ugh she's insufferable." Cedric smiles down at me, "what?" I ask confused, "nothing you're just beautiful." I blush, "that's a bit random." I say, "well it's not my fault that you are, especially when you're mad." I shake my head. "She's like a cockroach." He begins laughing prompting me to laugh a bit too. He then pulls me into his arms as we laugh, I melt into his warm embrace smiling as I feel the way his laughter vibrates through this body.

"Be brave." I say to him making him kiss my forehead, "for you." I smile before leaning up to kiss him once more. "For luck." I clarify pulling away to giggle at his dazed face, before he can say anything he's called into the tent so I quickly kiss his cheek before we separate.

"Oh hi." I say smiling at Hermione and steadying her by the arms as she bumps into me as she leaves the tent. "Oh sorry Lyra." I shake my head, "no worries, you in there for Harry?" She nods as we begin to walk to the stands. "Is he ok?" She shrugs, "I suppose so, he's terrified, I'm terrified." She spills before looking a bit embarrassed. I put a hand on her arm, "it's alright Harry will get through it." I assure her making her smile at me, she's about to say something when a cannon sounds meaning it was starting. The two of us quickly run to get a spot to watch.

Cedric's first he smiles up at me in the stands before getting to the task. He transfigures a Boulder into a golden retriever. The dog catches the dragons attention and so whilst the dragon is occupied Cedric makes his move for the egg. He grabs it successfully making me sigh out in relief, just then the dragon turns bored of the dog and my eyes widen as I watch Cedric get scorched as he runs. He'd been burned but he had done it he had retrieved the egg. I run down to see that he's ok not caring to watch the other contestants.

"I did it." He proudly tells me making me smile softly at him as I sit down beside him and take his hand looking at his burned face in worry, madam Pomfrey had applied an Orange paste to heal it but it didn't look to good. "You did it." I repeat, "not that you need to prove yourself but I'm so proud of you." I tell him making him smile sleepily as he begins to doze off. "I love you." He murmurs making a surprised breath escape me and before I can even say anything I see that he's drifted off.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

I don't mention what Cedric had sleepily mumbled to me that day and neither does he, I don't think he remembered so I didn't see any need in bringing it up. Currently the Hufflepuffs and the Slytherins were gathered together our heads of houses needing to tell us something. Snape stands awkwardly at the wall as Professor Sprout address us all excitedly, "as you all know the triwizard tournament has brought about many new exciting things, one of them being a ball." Everyone begins murmuring over to each other excited with the news, I catch Cedric's eye from across the room and he smiles excitedly at me making me grin.

Professor Sprout then makes Snape awkwardly dance with her, he really looked like he would rather be anywhere else and as though he was plotting poor Professor sprouts murder. As Cedric and I look at each other I can't help the small giggle that escapes. Snape stops dancing immediately his face whipping to me so quickly I'm sure he probably acquired some whiplash.

"Something amusing miss Malfoy?" He asks me making my eyes widen at the deadly glare he was sending my way, "no sir." I say as everyone's eyes are now on me, "Come here." He instructs making me curse him in my head as I stand in the middle before everyone else. "Since you think you're above us all, you can demonstrate the dance to everyone." I feel like dying on the spot. "Alone?" I ask making him glower at me, "of course not." Oh merlin I hoped I wouldn't have to dance with him.

"You step forward." No way he had to pick him out of everyone, we meet each other uncomfortably, honestly now I wish it was Snape that I was dancing with. He places his hand on my waist and we take each other's free hand, me trying to avoid eye contact as we waltz around the room. "I still love you Lyra." I feel my jaw clench at the rubbish he was speaking, "it's been a year Adrian get over it." I hiss venomously, "I can't get over you, I'm in love with you." I scoff and roll my eyes, "how's Evelyn?" His eyebrows furrow, "who? Oh Emily I don't know I haven't spoken to her since that day." I nod, "that wasn't very nice of you."

"Be serious Lyra, I want you." I make a disinterested face, "well you can want Adrian, I'm happy with Cedric. You had your shot and you blew it." He sighs and pulls me closer, "I know I was a fool, please." I squirm in his grip wanting some distance between us. "Did our two years together mean nothing to you?" He asks me suddenly making me so extremely annoyed. "How could you ask me that? You're the one who cheated, who threw everything we had away. You ruined us not me, I loved you but my love wasn't enough you wanted more and guess what Adrian I got over you, I found someone better and I'm happy now, so listen to me closely because I'm only going to say this once. You lost me forever, nothing you ever do will change my mind, I can never trust you again. I deserve better than you and I got better." I hiss making his face contort to one of anger.

"Wonderful." Professor Sprout says as I pull myself from Adrians grip glaring daggers as he doesn't loosen his hold on me. "You're a beautiful dancer miss Malfoy, whoever accompanies you to the ball will be ever so lucky." I smile at the woman's praise, "thank you."

"Alright now everyone grab a partner and try to dance as wonderful as the demonstration given." Adrian grabs my hand making me eyes narrow as I try and pull my arm free, "I swear to Merlin Adrian you better let me go before I hex you." Suddenly someone clears their throat from behind us, "can I cut in." Cedric asks politely glaring dangerously at Adrian.

He scoffs and lets me go and I turn into Cedric's hold, "are you alright?" He asks me concern very prominent on his face. "Perfectly someone just couldn't take a hint." He doesn't smile like I had expected him to, "I'm fine Ced." I assure him placing a hand on his cheek, "you- you'd never go back to him right?" I shake my head, "never, I upgraded big time." I wink making him laugh.

"Diggory, Malfoy stop that at once, five points shall be taken from each of you." Snape glares after forcing us apart after Cedric had leaned down to kiss me. "Oh come on Severus, it's just young love." Professor Sprout says smiling sweetly at the two of us, Cedric and I glance at each other and laugh.

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒~ 𝐹.𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara