ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR

I smile once I see Remus and Tonks arrive, they greet Harry before making their way over to me, I notice Remus smiles a smile that looks kinda strained however his wife is beaming from ear to ear.

"We have to talk to you." I nod with a confused smile of my own, I follow after them confused and slightly worried that what they're gonna tell me is going to be bad. "What we're telling you is a secret so you can't tell anyone ok?" I nod, surely if it were bad tonks wouldn't be smiling the way she was.

"I'm pregnant."

"What! Oh my- you are?" I can't help but rush forward and throw my arms around the two of them as they chuckle at my enthusiasm. "I'm so excited for you! I can't believe this, wow this is amazing." I ramble making the two of them laugh. "Congratulations." I add hugging them each once more, "thank you Lyra."

"This is so exciting I don't know if I'll be able to keep it to myself." Dora fake glares at me, "you better," I nod, "I promise I'll do my best because I love you both so much." We then rejoin the others my huge smile not fading once.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Ok so now I want more answers." Both Fred and I look up to see Charlie sitting across from us. "About?" I ask, "your life. I was your best friend for two and a half years I would like to know what you got up to without me, last I heard from you, you were going on a date with I want to say Adrien?"

"Ok this is going to take a while though." I say realising how long it had truly been, "best friends, when the bloody hell were the two of you best friends?" I look at Fred confused, I thought this was common knowledge.

"In my first year, Charlie was my only proper friend." I say simply making him look between us, "he left after that year." I nod, "we have owls?" He looks so confused right now. "Don't worry your pretty little head on it." I say, "yeah we don't want you to hurt yourself." Charlie adds making me laugh.

"This is so weird." Fred says before standing, "where are you going?" We ask him in unison, "I don't want to see what the two of you together are like, I can barely handle you and George."

"Ok I'll tell you about my life but you have to tell me all about yours too." I say turning back to Charlie after Fred goes. "Deal."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was a lot." I shrug at his words. "Are you ok?" I blink for a second before nodding, "yeah, well maybe not completely but my friends and your family, your brother especially help."

"I can't believe you stood up to your parents, I still remember when you could barely even talk about him." He says after a moment making me grin, "I'm really proud of you, you know, I always knew that you were capable of being better than your parents." I hug him at that, "thank you for befriending me back then, I don't know if I would be sat here right now if it weren't for you." My life could've been massively different if Charlie Weasley hadn't shown me a simple kindness all those years ago. I could've been at my parents house right now, a death eater just like them because I was too afraid to stand up for myself.

"I saw you, by the way back during the triwizard tournament, I helped bring the dragons over from Romania."

"You should've said hello to me, I was already rebelling against my parents then, we could've been pen pals again." I say making him chuckle. "I was going to but you disappeared after the first boys turn was over." I smile softly remembering that was when Cedric first told me that he'd loved me.

"But that makes sense since you just told me you dated him, I'm sorry by the way about what happened to him." I nod not really saying anything, not knowing what I should say to that.

"Alright Charlie, I've given you enough time with my girl so I'm stealing her back now." Fred says returning and holding his hand out to me, "but I didn't get to ask Charlie questions about his life." I say even though I'd already put my hand in his.

"He doesn't have a life, it's all dragons this and dragons that."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

We were still waiting for Mr Wesley to come home so we could start the dinner, everyone was just talking with each other, well Ron was running up and down the garden with Evangeline on his back as Hermione watched with a fond smile.

I leave the others for what's basically five minutes when I suddenly hear shouting from downstairs. My brows pull together in confusion because I thought I was the only person in the house, I wondered who'd come in to argue.

I go down hesitant to get involved only to see the bloody minister of magic limp over to Harry and jab him hard in the chest with the point of his wand; It singed a hole in Harry's T-shirt like a lit cigarette.

"Oi!" Ron, exclaimed quickly, jumping up and raising his own wand, but Harry stopped him, "No! Do you want to give him an excuse to arrest us?"

"Remembered you're not at school, have you?" Scrimgeour asks breathing hard into Harry's face. "Remembered that I am not Dumbledore, who forgave your insolence and insubordination? You may wear that scar like a crown, Potter, but it is not up to a seventeen-year-old boy to tell me how to do my job! It's time you learned some respect!"

"It's time you earned it."

"Woah, woah what is going on?" I ask making my presence known as I leave the stairs, and go to stand beside the children protectively. Scrimgeour's eyes narrow on me as he takes a few steps backwards and seems to compose himself. "Nothing that concerns you Malfoy." He says spitting name as though it were an insult. "The welfare of these children do concern me actually seeing as I seem to be the only responsible adult around at the moment."

Just then Mr and Mrs Weasley come running in, saying they had raised voices. "It-- it was nothing," he growled. "I ... regret your attitude," he said, looking Harry full in the face once more. "You seem to think that the Ministry does not desire what you-- what Dumbledore-- desired. We ought to work together."

"I don't like your methods, Minister," said Harry. "Remember?" He raised his right fist and displayed to Scrimgeour the scar that still showed white on the back of it, spelling I must not tell lies . Scrimgeour's expression hardened. He turned away without another word and limped from the room. Mrs. Weasley hurried after him, Harry heard her stop at the back door. After a minute or so she called, "He's gone!"

"What did he want?" Mr. Weasley asked, looking around at Harry, Ron, and Hermione as Mrs. Weasley came hurrying back to them.

"To give us what Dumbledore left us," said Harry. "They've only just released the content of his will."

Outside in the garden, over the dinner tables, the three objects Scrimgeour had given them were passed from hand to hand. Everyone exclaimed over the Deluminator and The Tales of Beedle the Bard and lamented the fact that Scrimgeour had refused to pass on the sword, but none of them could offer any suggestion as to why Dumbledore would have left Harry an old Snitch. As Mr. Weasley examined the Deluminator for the third of fourth time, Mrs. Weasley said tentatively, "Harry, dear, everyone's awfully hungry we didn't like to start without you... Shall I serve dinner now?"

They all ate rather hurriedly and then after a hasty chorus of "Happy Birthday" and much gulping of cake, the party broke up. Hagrid, who was invited to the wedding the following day, but was far too bulky to sleep in the overstretched Burrow, left to set up a tent for himself in a neighboring field.

"Lyra dear it's really no trouble for you to stay the night again." Mrs Weasley tells me making me nod, I knew that I was more than welcome but seeing how busy she was I didn't want to add to her stress. "I know that Mrs Weasley but I think it's best I go home. Not to worry though , I'll be here bright and early tomorrow." She smiles fondly at me and nods, "just make sure you get enough rest."