SEVENTY SEVEN

"Guess what? I get to be the healer on call at the quidditch game

"Guess what? I get to be the healer on call at the quidditch game." Both Spencer and I look at Noah in disbelief, "what how?" Noah smirks but doesn't answer the question, "why did she pick you?" When it came to healing everything was a competition between us, we all tried to get as many patients as possible and heal them as fast as possible, we all wanted to be the best.

"Whilst the two of you were wasting time with breakfast I was at the hospital wing helping madam Pomfrey so you snooze you lose." I roll my eyes but shrug, fair enough.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

The quidditch match went by pretty quickly gryffindor won, but I was more focused on the fact my brother hadn't shown up for the match he was the teams seaker, he was probably working on the task that he still wouldn't tell me about, in a way I wanted to know but then again it was for Voldemort so it wouldn't have been anything good, I mean the last thing he did resulted in poor Katie bell being admitted to st mungos where she was still undergoing treatment.

It'd been a while so I decided to go and check that he was ok knowing not many people would be wandering the castle at this time.

"Hermione?" I'm shocked to find Hermione and Harry sat on one of the staircases, Hermione crying on Harry's shoulder. "What's wrong?" I ask, "Ron he..." she trails off making me frown, "Ron again?" Harry looks between us and gets up, "I'll uh leave you to it."

Once he's gone I take his place and sit beside her taking her hand in mine. "Why're boys so stupid?" She asks, "they just can't help it, no matter how hard they try, there's always some stupid in them. Trust me I know." I tell her making her smile slightly, "what did he do?" I ask, "he got a girlfriend." I frown sympathetically and squeeze her hand, "why does it hurt so bad? Not being able to be with the person you want to."

"I don't know, but what I do know is that if you're meant to be with someone it'll work itself out and you'll end up together." She looks up hopefully, "you think so?" I nod and wipe her tears, "I know so." She smiles for a second before her face falls, "but what if we're not meant to be?" She asks worriedly, "don't worry about that, you are."

"Now come on, you remember what I told you at the Yule ball?" I ask standing and holding a hand out to her, she nods and takes it with a smile, "you do not need to cry over any boy. You're Hermione granger you're strong, beautiful and the smartest witch in your year, probably the century."

"So who's he going out with?" I ask as she falls in step with me, "Lavender Brown." She answers, "ugh not Lavender Brown." I didn't even know who that was.

Hermione stops for a moment and looks at me, "you don't know who that is do you?" I shake my head, "not a clue." I reply making the two of us laugh.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"So how was the party?" I ask Noah and Spencer once they return home, "fun." Spencer smiles making me grin, Spencer still hadn't told Noah how he felt, I thought he would've that day but he didn't and Noah was still oblivious. "There was actually this whole thing with your brother and that greasy caretaker, accused him of crashing the party. Some chick bailed him out though." Noah shrugs before making his way to his room.

"It seems to me that American one has a thing for American two." Fred says making Spencer turn to me wide eyed, "you told him?!" My own eyes widen as I shake my head at the betrayal in his voice. "I didn't tell him or anyone anything." I say, "so I was right?" Fred asks eagerly making me nudge him, "not the time." I whisper over, "but I was right?" I roll my eyes and turn back to Spencer who has now taken a seat his head in his hands.

"Is it really that obvious?" He asks lifting his head, both Fred and I answer at the same time. I try and comfort him with a no but Fred shrugs and says yes, which makes me turn and glare at him when Spencer drops his head back into his hands with a groan. "It's not, I mean Noah doesn't know he's completely oblivious."

"If you're having some difficulties there, I don't know if Lyra has told you but my brother and I sell love potions and they really work so-" Fred stops his sales pitch once I whack him knowing he wasn't helping in the slightest. "Shut up Fred, he's doesn't want to buy a stupid love potion." I say making Fred pout, "you shut up...they're not stupid."

"I'm just gonna go to bed." Spencer shrugs getting up and getting to his room rather quickly. "What's got him so down?" Fred asks making me sigh and shake my head. "What?" He asks me but I don't reply just looking at him in wonder.