FIFTY

"What's this?" I ask confused as Fred drops a cutely wrapped parcel into my lap, "a present

"What's this?" I ask confused as Fred drops a cutely wrapped parcel into my lap, "a present." I roll my eyes and pass it back, "I can see that but what for?" He shrugs and gives me a sweet smile, "a guy can't spoil his girlfriend with gifts?" I smile at him and kiss him, "I don't want you to spoil me." He pouts, "but I want to spoil you." He says handing the package back over. "Fine but just this once." I say taking the package making him beam excitedly.

"Oh it's beautiful." I smile at the ring in the small box. It was the shape of a snake curled around a beautiful gem. "Thank you." I say kissing him, "it's a promise ring." He explains as he slides it onto my hand, "yeah?" I ask with a growing smile, "yeah a promise that I'm never going to leave you." He laughs as I tackle him in a hug, "I love you so much, and I promise to never take it off because I'm never going to leave you either."

"Why a snake?" I ask admiring the way the ring sat on my finger, "because you're my little snake." He says pressing a kiss to my temple. "You know since you won't tell me who Bill's girlfriend is." I laugh and nudge his shoulder, "you need to get over that."

"No but I saw it in the shop and thought of my favourite Slytherin."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Where's George?" I ask, "he's staying over at the shop things are beginning to pick up and it's getting very busy." I nod, "why didn't you stay with him?" He smiles at me and swings an arm around my shoulder, "I couldn't leave you here alone now could I?" I smile, "well luckily for George I'm moving out soon." Daphne and I had found an apartment near diagon alley, both of us also got part time jobs until we got our newts results.

"That's a shame mum's gonna miss you." I smile, "I'll visit of course." I was actually quite excited to be moving out, as much as I loved the burrow and the Weasley family I'd missed Daphne and paddy. Mrs Weasley had assured me that he could stay with us but I knew she didn't need the extra hassle in her already crazy household and so Remus had agreed to continue looking after him until I moved out. I visited a lot and Remus would bring him along when he came around to eat.

"When's your first day?" Fred asks, "Monday." I had been employed in a small but beautiful bookshop and Daphne the ice cream shop beside it, it was going to be fun hopefully, especially since the twins shop was just down the road. "And you're moving out?"

"In two days." He nods with a yawn, "you wanna sleep?" He shakes his head, "I'm not tired yet." He says only to yawn again making me smile, "let's go to bed." I suggest making him shake his head stubbornly, "no I want to stay with you."

"You're such a child, let's just go to sleep." I say yawning myself as he rubs his eyes, "but I want to stay up and have fun." I repeat he was such a child. "You do that then, I'm going to sleep." I shrug making my way to his room, "Lyra wait for me!" He exclaims running after me making me laugh.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Where are you going?" Fred asks sleepily as he tries to pull me back into his arms. "Get up, we're making breakfast for everyone today." He groans and turns over to hide his face in his arms. "No, come back to bed."  I pull the pillow out from under his head making groan, "Lyra!" He laughs as I begin to hit him with it. "Lyra stop!" I join in with his laughter, "get up and I'll stop."

Suddenly he's pulled the pillow from my hands and has begun attacking me, "Fred!" I fall onto the bed laughing wildly as I reach for the other pillow the two of us blindly trying to hit each other. "Ha surrender!" I laugh jumping onto him and pinning his body down. "Never!" He laughs using his arms to block his face from my attacks. Then in the blink of a second his hands grip my arms and he's pinned me down beneath him. "I think you're the one who needs to surrender now love." He winks as he pants down over me his nose brushing against mine.

I smile up at him before raising my head to connect our lips, once his hands move from my arms I take advantage of his distraction and get myself back on top. "Well darling I suppose you better think again." I whisper leaning in close to him making him smirk as he leans up only for me to move my head back. "Get up." He groans and drops his head back, "you're such a tease." He says as I smile and leave the room, "hurry up."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Ok I'm down, now can I have my kiss?" I turn to smile at Fred over my shoulder making him laugh once he sees me, "what are you doing we have magic." He says standing before me and swiping the flour from my face, "I know but we're doing it the muggle way." He rolls his eyes, "why?" I smile and dot a bit of flour on his nose, "because it's more fun that way." His eyes soften as a smile breaks out on his face and he kisses my forehead, "well I am the fun one, let's get started."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"I thought this was supposed to be fun?" I look up from the eggs that I was beating to see Fred's pouty face, "it is." He shakes his head, "I'm bored." He murmurs and so I turn the radio on making him grin. "Care for a dance Miss Malfoy?" He asks holding his hand out, "why I'd love to Mr Weasley." I say placing my hand in his.

I smile up at him as we dance in the kitchen, the sun shining in on us making everything just that bit brighter and better like we were in our own perfect bubble of warmth. "What?" He asks smiling down at me, I shake my head and kiss his cheek, "nothing."

I found myself getting lost into his eyes, his eyes that were such a deep shade of brown, until the light hits them just as it was right now, illuminating the small specks of gold that lit up like stars in the sky making me speechless, they're my favourite shade of brown. They were so bright and warm, especially when he smiles and the skin around his eyes crinkle. I could never tire of staring into them, they were home.

I giggle as he dips me breaking me from my love struck daze, "you've been staring an awful lot sweetheart." He murmurs against my lips, "what can I say, I have a handsome dance partner." He smirks, "too true." I laugh as he pulls me back up, "you're so full of yourself." He winks, "well when your this dashing it's hard not be." I laugh again, "you talk too much." I say making him grin, "well honey come put your lips on mine and shut me up." He winks making me giggle as he pulls me in closer.