ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE

"So how was the party?" Daphne asks as soon as I'm home, she would've liked to have gone but she was working and so had to miss it. "George was fine I answer knowing that was her real question. "I-" she hesitates before deciding not to pretend that wasn't what she meant. "And his ear?"

"Well he won't be able to grow it back but the wound is healing nicely, now if that's all I should probably go to bed seeing how I'll have to get up early tomorrow." She nods and lets me go bed.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Lyra get up, you have to get up right now so that you're not late!" I jump once someone pours freezing cold water over me. "What the hell?!" I screech jumping up from my now soaking bed. Daphne smiles nervously and hides her wand behind her back as Spencer laughs. "Well you told us to wake you anyway possible." He shrugs making me sigh as I push my sopping hair away from my face.

"And you hate being late so we're doing you favour." Daphne adds with a smile, "I don't even have time to get mad at the two of you." I say shaking my head as I catch a glance at the time. "Exactly, off you go."

I get to the burrow to see Mrs Weasley running around as she's trying to get everything ready for today. "Mrs Weasley, it's ok stop and take a breath." I say catching her attention. "Oh Lyra thank goodness."

"What do you need?" I ask seeing how I didn't see many of the others around. "The boys aren't waking up would you please be a dear and-" I nod, "I've got it covered." I say making her smile in appreciation as she moves onto her next task.

"Get up!" I start with the twins and being pelting them with their pillows, "Fred control your girlfriend please." George groans hiding under his covers making me hit him once more. "You need to get up, you have to go and help set the marquee up." I tell them making George show his face. "Oh I forgot the wedding was today." I shake my head and point at the door. He gets up fairly quickly always having been a morning person and so I turn to my lovely boyfriend.

"Fred get up!" He latches his fingers around my waist and simply pulls me down to lay with him. "Can't we just lay here for ten minutes? I just want ten minutes with you and then I'll get up and do whatever you ask." I give in easily just like he knew I would and so he smirks smugly as he nestled his head into my shoulder and holds me securely.

"Ok it's been ten minutes." I say forcing myself to pull away from him making him groan, "ok five more."

"Fred," I laugh knowing that if he had his way we'd just be here all day, "you can lay with me as much as you want tomorrow ok? We can spend the whole day in bed if you get up right now." That gets him up in no time. "I'm gonna hold you to that malfoy."

"I hope you do Weasley."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

After managing to then get Harry and Ron awake my next job is to help Fleur get ready, I'm just going to get her a glass of water when I see George holding a tea mug and smirking at Harry who looked uncomfortable.

"George!" His eyes widen as he turns to me because of the toothbrush in his ear, "what did I tell you yesterday?" He simply runs from the room as fast as he can instead of replying. "Take it out of your ear!" I shout after him before turning to Harry who had disappeared.

I shrug it off and return to Fleur who was being helped by her mother and sister, Fleur was wearing a very simple white dress and seemed to be emitting a strong, silvery glow whereas Ginny and Gabrielle were wearing matching gold dresses all three of them looking absolutely beautiful. My own dress was a sort of gold champagne colour, looking very similar to the bridesmaids yet slightly different.

She's just doing the finishing touches when Mrs Wesley brings who I'm assuming is great aunt Muriel and her tiara. I was correct and she hands the tiara over muttering a small complement to Fleur that sort of sounded back handed, she does the same thing to Ginny before turning to Hermione and I making me quite nervous for what she was going to say actually.

"Great aunt Muriel, this is Hermione." Mrs Wesley introduces first seeing as she was stood closer making Muriel look her up and down, "Oh dear, is this the Muggle-born?" She says taking a breath and then, "Bad posture and skinny ankles." Well then, I'd really have rather that she not say anything to me at all.

No one says anything and so she turns to me her beady eyes looking me up and down, she didn't seem too impressed with me either. "Better posture but awful hair." That wasn't too bad I guess. "What's your name girl?"

"Lyra Malfoy-"

"I thought the Malfoy's had that dreadful blonde hair?" She asks still staring at me expectantly, "yes, well that's my natural hair colour but I-"

"Maybe go back to it, I'm sure whatever hair colour you choose will be a sure step up from this dreadful haircut, trust me when I tell you that it's not doing you any favours." I simply nod not really wanting to engage with her feeling as though if I just stayed quiet that she'd stop talking faster. "Oh and those dark circles, do you ever sleep?"

"Lyra, could you please get me another glass of water." Thank Merlin for Fleur who sends me a reassuring look as she holds the glass out to me. "Of course, sorry great aunt Muriel, I'll be right back."