NINETY ONE

"Can you believe our end of first year exams are so soon? It's just a few days." I groan and drop my snacks back down as I lean my head on Spencer's shoulder. "Don't remind me." He laughs and picks at the snacks from my plate, "why're you even complaining we all know you'll probably get full marks." I scoff as the others nod, "after all the studying we've been doing I expect full marks from all of you." I say, "yes mother." Spencer says making the others laugh as I roll my eyes.

"Stop it." Recently all of them had thought it was funny to call me a variant of mum whenever I said anything and it got old fast, well only to me. "Sorry mom." I roll my eyes, "everyone shut up and get one with your studying and so help me the next person to call me mum will get hexed so badly you don't even want to imagine it." They all fell silent after that and I smile smugly to myself flipping the page of my book.

"Hey guys I brought you all some food because I know how hard Lyra works you." Fred announces entering our house bags of food in his arms, everyone jumps up singing Fred's praises. "Thanks Fred, this is why we love you more." My eyebrows furrow, "Oh why couldn't you be our roommate instead?" I look up trying to figure out who said that, "hey you don't have to live with me, you all begged me to live here but you're free, to go and live with Fred and George in his tiny flat."

"Hey don't bash my flat, it's not tiny." Fred says, "compared to ours it's tiny." I fire back, "leave the flat alone or no food for you." He teases after handing out everyone's food. "Ok ok I'm sorry." I begrudgingly say, "there's no need to be jealous that they love me more because I love you most." He says supplying me with a cheesy grin which makes me shake my head but grin up at him regardless.

"Now come on, you guys don't mind if I take Lyra for a bit?" No one wastes anytime time in responding, "no no take her." I scowl at them as they eagerly try and get my boyfriend to take me away, "don't talk with your mouths full!" I snap handing Spencer a napkin as food falls from his mouth, "sorry mo-" he trails off remembering my threat from earlier. 

"I'm not going, our exams are in a few days." Fred sighs as he places the remaining take out bag down, "do we really have to go through this again?" He asks taking a step towards me, "you're gonna over work yourself love." He tells me gently prying my book from my hands, "I just don't want to fail." He sends me a reassuring grin, "you could never, now are you going to come with me willingly or?"

"Just ten more minutes?" I plead not receiving a verbal response. Instead Fred loops his arm around me before lifting me up and throwing me on his shoulder. "Fred!" I gasp as I hang over his shoulder feeling the blood already beginning to rush to my head. "Sorry love but it's because I care." He says in a mock caring voice but I can hear the smirk in it. "Now if you'd excuse us." He says to my many roommates as he grabs the bag off the table and makes his way to the table.

"Bye." Even though they were now upside down to me I could still see the smiles on all of their faces as they waved me off.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I sway at the steps Fred takes, "it's a surprise." He tells me making me sigh, "not again, your surprises are the worst." At that he makes an unintelligible sound of offence, "um I disagree, my surprises are phenomenal." He says making me laugh, "your surprises are always pranks." I reply which makes him chuckle to himself, "good pranks that is." I roll my eyes, "sure."

"This isn't a prank though, don't you trust me?" I don't reply for a moment and he lets out another offended sound, "I could drop you right now." He says loosening his hold on me, I clutch onto his torso and let out a squeal, "Fred! Let me down." As soon as I say it regret floods through me as I knew my boyfriend all too well.

I can practically hear his smirk form, as he shrugs "if you want." I hit the ground with a hmph and glare up at Fred who is stood over me laughing his heart out. "Fred!"

"What you said to let you down, are you not on the ground?" I roll my eyes and slap his hand away as he tries to help me up. "Very funny." I say which prompts him to smile, "thank you, I thought so too." I try and bite my lip to keep from smiling knowing that if he saw me, it'd get to his already inflated ego.

"Don't think that I don't see that smile that you're trying to hide." He adds after a moment making me sigh, "shut up." I mumble although I take his hand in mine and link our fingers.

"So where are we going?" I question once more, "nowhere." He hums making my brows furrow, "nowhere?" He nods, "yeah we're not going anywhere cause we're already here." I let out another sigh as I shake my head at him before he leads me over to what he'd set up.

There were blankets and pillows on the ground with a small box wrapped up all neatly. I turn to him my words caught in my throat, "what is all this?"

"Well I know how you get about exams especially when they get closer and I don't want your brain melting or you working yourself to death so I brought you here to stargaze just like we used to back at Hogwarts." I grin over at Fred unsure of how he was just so perfect.

"And this is a present for you to open once you pass your first year exam which you will." He says handing me the small parcel. "You Fred Weasley are too good to me." I say as I loop my arms around my neck. "Well you deserve it and so much more my love."

𝙒𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 :)