THIRTY SIX

"Sit down, everybody, sit down

"Sit down, everybody, sit down. That's it." Mrs Weasley instructs seeing where we were all waiting at the table as she wheeled mr Weasley in. Everyone smiles and greet him happily as I help Mrs Weasley set the table. "Thank you dear." She smiles patting my hand before I sit across from Fred and beside Harry. We do a Christmas toast to Harry for saving Mr Weasleys life before we all have a lovely meal.

"Now, presents." Mrs Weasley says as we all get comfortable in the living room. She hands hers out looking between Fred and George in confusion for a second switching the parcels in her hands before switching them again and then just shaking her head and passing them to me. I laugh and hand each twin their marked parcel. "Hey everyone sorry I'm late." Bill says as he enters the room, everyone gets up to greet him. "Hi. Merry Christmas." I smile as he pulls me into a hug, "merry Christmas." He smiles down at me before we all go back to our places.

Fred decides to pull me down into his lap though, "Fred what are you doing?" I hiss my face burning up as everyone turns to watch us, "what? It'll be easier for mum to differentiate Georgie and I now shouldn't it?" He says sending me an innocent smile before shooting Bill a look and kissing me. "Fred." I laugh pulling away, "stop it, you have nothing to worry about." I whisper to him kissing his cheek, he didn't really think there was nothing going on between Bill and I did he? Bill had already told me all about Fleur, she had interned at gringotts where Bill worked to improve her English and it seems he had taken a liking to her, although he was slightly afraid to tell his mother. "Oh Arthur I can't believe I forgot to tell you, Fred asked Lyra to be girlfriend, how wonderful is that? Aren't they such a wonderful couple." Mrs Weasley says to her husband making Fred laugh as I blush. "Yes yes, very wonderful, I'm glad you're happy son, and welcome to the family Lyra." Mr Weasley says making me smile. "What is it with them and acting like I proposed?" Fred whispers making me giggle.

"Anyways are we going to waste all of our time on the happy new couple or can we open presents?" George asks impatiently. "Yes yes go ahead everyone." Mrs Weasley says, I neatly pull the wrapping paper from my parcel a smile making its way to my face. I knew how Mrs Weasley would knit each member of her family a jumper with their initial on it, I knew cause I would see them every year and I'd find myself wishing that someday someone would care enough about me to spend the time and make me such a personal gift. My parents were great gift givers no doubt they would give the best presents they could find and I was grateful but the presents were not thoughtful just expensive.

"Oh dear do you not like it?" Mrs Weasley asks worriedly noticing my eyes which had tears up, "oh no, no I love it." I tell her getting up and surprising her with a hug, "thank you so much, so much it's amazing." She laughs slightly and wipes my eyes. "It's just a jumper." She says confused, "this is the best Christmas present I have ever received in my life." I tell her honestly making her smile warmly at me, "I'm glad you like it so much, why don't you go and try it on." She suggests making me nod and run out of the room.

"Oh you look beautiful." She praises when I return, "it fits perfectly." She says making me twirl for her, "thank you." I thank her again making her smile, the jumper was so soft I could live in forever, I never wanted to take it off. It was a deep emerald green with a beautiful silver L down the middle. "Fred doesn't it bring out her eyes." Fred smiles and nods before pulling me back down into him, "you've really made her day." He says in a grateful tone, "she's made mine." I tell him honestly laughing softly as he begins to trail sweet kisses down my neck. "Stop it." I giggle before nestling into his arms.