S E V E N T E E N

"Come home Lyra and join the dark Lord

"Come home Lyra and join the dark Lord." I pull my grip from my fathers arm, "no I'd rather die." I hiss, "he will kill you, just please listen to me Lyra." I shake my head, "let him kill me then, I could never follow him especially after what he did to Cedric." Father scoffs, "you're still upset about that worthless Hufflepuff boy?" He sneers making me glare at him, "don't you speak about him like that! Cedric was a better man than you'll ever be." I hiss making him glare at me and grab me harshly, "ow let go of me." I say but that only makes his grip tighten, "you will obey the dark Lord." He hisses at me as he drags me along. "Let me go!" I repeatedly scream as I try to fight his grip.

"Lyra, Lyra calm down you're safe, you're safe." I gasp as I try and fight whoever's holding me, I realise that it's just Sirius so I relax and instead just pant trying to get my breath back. "I'm sorry." I tell him breathlessly as he shakes his head, "it's alright." He says letting go of me, "what were you dreaming about?" I take a deep breath, "my father." I whisper making him frown, "you're safe here Lyra he can't get to you, we won't let that happen." I can't help but start crying, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," what was going on with me, "hey it's alright, don't cry. Tell me what happened in the dream."

I close my eyes as I think it over, "he- he was trying to get me to join them, to join Voldemort he said that if I didn't he'd kill me, then he said Cedric was worthless and he grabbed me, he began dragging me saying I had to join them I- I tried fighting his grip but I couldn't." I say as Sirius puts a hand on my arm, "it wasn't real Lyra he won't get you, I promise we will keep you safe." I smile slightly and wipe my eyes, "do you think he'll try and take me?" I ask after a second, "who knows but if he thinks he can then he's got another thing coming." He winks making me laugh.

"I'm sorry for waking you." He shrugs, "I was awake anyways I couldn't sleep I was actually just about to go and get a cup of warm milk, do you want to join me?" I smile and nod making him smile, "ok come on but quiet not to wake the others."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Sirius tried to keep my mind off of my nightmare as we sit together in the kitchen instead we talk about what we had when he was a dog him actually replying this time. "You know I thought I was going crazy thinking you were actually replying to me." I say making him laugh, "I was surprised that you understood what I was trying to say as a dog." I shrug, "what can I say I'm a very perceptive person."

"So what's going on between you and the Weasley boy?" I shrug, "me and Fred? Nothing why?" He smirks making me confused, "what?" I ask with a nervous laugh, "I didn't specify which one I was talking about so why did you immediately think of Fred?" I'm at a loss of words all I can do is blush. "You're forgetting that you told Padfoot about the crush you had on him back in your second and third years." He teases making me blush harder. "That's not fair." I whine before I think about it, "I suppose I may have always liked Fred, but when I was with Adrian I forced myself to love him because that's what I thought love was. And I just lost Cedric, is it not too soon?" I ask suddenly feeling guilty for even humouring the thought. "I loved him with my whole heart, he showed me what it meant to be loved but I don't think I'm ready to love someone else."

"There is no right time, when you love someone you love them, you can't control it Lyra it just happens." I frown, "but I don't know if I love him, sure I like him he's lovely a good friend, handsome and he makes me feel good something I've appreciated heavily these past few weeks but I don't think I love him, not yet at least."

"I know that it's not easy, especially when you come out of a love where it ends unexpectedly with no proper goodbye and it may feel like there's no healing, but there is and you have to open yourself up to it. Now I'm not saying you have to love him but if you do find yourself with feelings then don't feel guilty, are you afraid that your Cedric wouldn't want you to move on?"

I shake my head, "Ced wasn't like that, he'd want me to be happy." I say feeling myself tear up, "then you have to let yourself be happy." The tears spill, "I don't know how to be happy without him, I still love him and I know that it's stupid because he's gone and I'll never see him again but I can't help it." He places his hand over mine, "it's ok Lyra, these feelings are natural it's not stupid, I lost someone too." I look up and wipe my tears, "it may feel like the pain will never stop but it will eventually and then all you remember are the good parts and how much you did love them and how you may never get over that love."

"And like I said you don't need to be falling in love anyways, it was just an if, you'll know when you're ready."

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Spending time here was amazing Sirius and I talked more we had grown rather close and I helped Fred and George with their products, I even tested a few for them, let me just say those puking pastilles disgusting traumatising never again. They had gotten something wrong and so I threw up way more than I was supposed to, I even almost choked on the amount of vomit that was leaving my body whilst also leaving me unable to breathe.

Ginny Hermione and I had fun sleepovers some days where we'd talk boys, Hermione was definitely feeling something for Ron and Ginny for Harry but I kept quiet on it because if I ever mentioned their feelings they would tease me about Fred.

Mrs Weasley was so lovely and caring she didn't treat me any different to her children and I loved it, they had been so welcoming and treated me like I was apart of the family and I honestly didn't even have the words to describe how much I appreciated this and there was no way I'd ever be able to pay them back for this kind of kindness.