Error x Ink x Nightmare~ Two yanderes and a cat- I mean Error.

(Requested by: Aki_Chinatsu. Two yanderes competing for one senpai, what could possibly go wrong?   =)   )

Error's POV:

I woke up from my nap and stretched while yawning, I was still sleepy but I decided that I wanted to eat something before going back to sleep.

I really need to get an actual sleep schedule and not just take many naps during the day like a fucking cat or something.

I yawned again before standing up and heading to the kitchen. I wasn't even close but I could already hear some sort of commotion in there. Quite unusual.

I finally made it to the kitchen door and opened it, hoping that I wouldn't get hit in a crossfire of whatever is happening in there.

I expected to see Nightmare yelling at Killer for doing something stupid or Horror and Dust arguing about the most absurd things in the world.

But that wasn't what I found.

Instead I saw Ink holding out a knife in a threatening motion and Nightmare standing in front of him, his tentacles sharp and ready to attack. And they were both looking at me, probably not expecting someone to walk in.

''What the hell is going on here?'' I asked tiredly.
''... Nothing.'' they said at the same time.
''I'm too tired to deal with this shit.'' I said as I walked past them.

Their eyes followed after me as I walked to the sweets cabinet and got some chocolate.

''What?'' I asked as I sat on the counter.
''Um... why are you wearing... that?'' Ink asked awkwardly.
I was confused for a moment but then I remembered what I put on before my last nap, a hoodie with cat ears on the hood.

''It's comfy.'' I said blankly before biting into the chocolate bar.
''Huh... you look cute in it.'' Nightmare said, his cyan eye studying me carefully.
''O-oh? Thank you I guess?'' I said with a small blush.

Ink glared at Nightmare as the dark skeleton smirked.
''Cute is an understatement, Error looks absolutely adorable.'' Ink said still glaring at Nightmare.
''That is true but I seem to forget how to speak every time I lay my eye on him.'' Nightmare said as he returned Ink's glare.

''Stop it.'' I said, my whole face yellow with blush.
''My apologies Error, it's hard to control myself while you're around.'' Nightmare said as he came closer to me.

''As much as I hate to say it, I agree with the octopus. Your beauty stones me so much it's hard to do anything.'' Ink said as he sat by my left side, Nightmare leaning on the Colby my right.

''T-that's not true I'm not pretty at all.'' I said somehow managing to blush even more.
''That's a lie.'' Ink said as he caressed my cheek.
''After all, your beauty and who you are made us fall head over hills for you.'' Nightmare added.

''R-really?'' I asked a bit surprised.
''Of course.'' they said at the same time. Then each of them kissed my one cheeks making me hide my face in my hands.

''And if anyone tries to take you from us... we'll get rid of them.''

(Aparently not much. Hope you enjoyed!

 Hope you enjoyed!

Bye~)