Errormare~ Tired Nightmare is done with everyones shit.

(Suggested/Requested by: MalachiteDragon.)

3 person POV:

The Star Sanses were doing yet another speech before the battle with their opponents, The Bad Guys. But the thing is... Nightmare the lider of 'evil' group wasn't having it.

He was tired from spending a whole night over some paperwork, his head hurt like someone smacked him with a baseball bat. Needless to say he DIDN'T want to deal with them right now.

''And now-'' as Ink was in the middle of the speech Nightmare cut him off.
''Okay listen... I'm gonna take this cutie pie over here...'' he said pulling a blushing Error to his side. ''and go somewhere where I don't have to deal with this bullcrap.'' he finished, kissing Error deeply and flipping thrm off before teleporting away.

The Star Sanses stood there shocked. Did they really just whiteness two most dangerous people in the multivese kiss? They wondered, well besides Blue, he was busy fanboing over his ship being official.

The bad guys on the other hand weren't amused, they were used to shit like that.

Error's POV:

Nighty teleported us into our bedroom, immediately falling onto the bed.
''What did I tell you about pulling an all nighter?'' I asked with a raised brow.
''That I would regret it.'' he groaned in answer.

''And what happened?'' I asked sitting down next to his laying body.
''I regretted it.'' he answered.
''Correct. Do you want me to get you some pain killers?'' I asked as I gently petted his head.
''No... stay.'' he mumbled before pulling me down to lay next to him.

'' *sigh* Okay...'' I said as I began to cuddle him. He cuddles me back drifting off to sleep rather quickly, me following soon after.

(Short chapter but I think a nice chapter. Hope you enjoyed.

Bye~)

Bye~)