Dust x Horror x Killer~ Little game.

(Requested by: humanoidskelegirl. Horror is a girl in this one.)

Dust's POV:

Me and Horror were 'fighting' over Killer again. Well... fighting wasn't the right word really, I was just playing along with her. I mean I like Killer, just not sure if I like him like that but Horror... I sure as hell do like HER like that.

The thing is Killer also likes her so there are two fights a fake fight between me and Horror and actual one between me and Killer. We keep it a secret from her because... I'm actually not sure why but we do.

As we continued to argue I noticed she had a bit of blood on her lower lip (?). I pinned her to the wall, making her squeak in surprise.
''What the hell Dust!'' she shouted.

I just silently wiped the blood of her face, showing it to her after.
''You had some blood on your face.'' I explained before letting her go. I walked off a blush slowly covering my face as I realised what I did.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Killer's POV:

'Oh hell no! What was thet supp to be Dust. If you're gonna hit on her at least do it properly.' I thought as I peaked into the room they were both in. I waited until Dust left before going inside.
''Hey Horror.'' I said with a smile.

''Oh hi Killer.'' she said with a small blush.
''I have a question... is your butt a phone? 'Cause I swear it's calling me.~'' I purred into her ear (?).
''W-what?'' she yelped as she blushed madly.

''You heard me.'' I said before leaving. Now I need to find Dust and kick his handsome ass.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 person POV:

This little game they were playing went on for a few weeks. Dust rack fighting with Horror over Killer, occasionally teasing her or pinning her to the wall which he always found excuse for. And Killer competing with Dust over Horror, whispering pick up lines and dirty joke into her ear.

And they would probably continue to play that game for months to come but... a new player decided to join. Lust, she to started to flirt and tease Horror, the hole head was clearly not interested but that didn't stop the two male skeletons to become jealous. Trying to figure out how to ultimately win Horror over.

Which brings us to this day, Killer was just walking through the castle, no destination in his mind. When he was pulled into one of the side rooms and pinned to the wall.

Looking down at him was Dust with serious expression on his face.
''Listen, we both know we like Horror and we both know that we can't let Lust take here. So I have a deal for you.'' Dust said calmly.

''What kind of deal?'' Killer asked, blushing ever so slightly at their position.
''We try to share her, if she's okay with it, we both get her and Lust losses. If she's not then she'll probably choose one of us, it's not perfect but I rather have her date you than Lust.'' the taller explained.

Killer thought about it for a moment, it was probably the best solution, there was a high chance he'll get the girl he loves and besides... He always had a thing for Dust so he didn't mind sharing. And just like Dust he preferred if the other had her rather than Lust.
''Deal.'' he said after a solid minute.

''Good. Now let's go find her.'' Dust said, exiting the room and pulling Killer behind. It didn't take them long to find her she was in one of the hallways, being harassed by Lust.
''Sorry girls but we need to kidnap Horror for a moment.'' Killer said taking one of Horror's hands.

''But-'' Lust tried to protest but Dust grabbed Horror's other hand and run of.
''Rude.'' she said to no one in particular.

The murder trio ran through the castle soon making it to castle's garden. Only there they stopped the two males still holding Horror's hands.
''Um... so what did you want me for. Also thanks for freeing me from Lust.'' she said with a bright blush.

''We wanted to tell you something...'' Killer started shyly.
''We both lik- no, we both love you.'' Dust continued.
''We understand if you don't like us both like that.'' Killer added.

Horror stared at them awestruck, she always liked Killer that she knew for a fact but... around a week ago she realized that she liked Dust too. It made her feel bad, how could she like them both like that? But... maybe this could work out.

''I love you too... both of you.'' She mumbled as she looked down at them. (Yes Horror is taller than both of them. Is she sub? Idk, haven't decided.) The shorter skeletons smiled at her before each gave her a kiss on the cheek.

And with that their little game was over. They all won.

(I tried (T-T) Hope you enjoyed.

Bye~)

Bye~)